Okay so here is my story, I had just gotten asked out by one of my best friends, female, like I, I told her I would have to think about it, and so I told my other friend, also female, to help me see if I should say yes or whatever. She got really jealous and started to comment on all of my facebook posts that the girl had posted on, making sure that the girl knew that she was my 'best friend in the entire world' and that she was 'irreplaceable' it kind of makes me uneasy. I asked my friend if that meant that there was now an unspoken rivalry between them and she replied that there always was for her. It kind of confuses me and I am so depressed thinking about it. I love them both, they are both my best friends, if i choose one will i lose the other? what should I do about this? When I asked my friend if she was jealous she said yes, I replied to her that she seemed to enjoy to make me jealous, she is always talking about these guys she thinks is hot just leaving my heart throbbing.
Cryingsmile Cryingsmile 16-17, T 3 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Struggles

definitely not the jealous one.

Best Answer

You know....why not just try and see if they be down with both dating you? Seriously why do we always have to limit ourselves so much? If you really love both of em, and they both find you attractive and want to be with you, then why don't you all just try and make it work:)

Best Answer

They don't really like each other a lot. I mean they are friends and all, but they really don't 'approve' of the other

Best Answer

since both are your friends , arent they both automatically your girlfriends ???

Best Answer

They both are my 'girlfriends' but I mean in a romantic way, and they are kinda fighting over me.

Best Answer

oh , sorry . hmm if they dont like each other , then theres only one possibility left , you have to hold on , time will tell who is a real friend , but dont be involved with both without the knowledge of the other

Best Answer

I don't plan to, I only wish to he with one of them. But it just worries me

Best Answer

yeah , its a choice , a hard one

Best Answer