Mean what you say...
Riemann Riemann 18-21, M 17 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Community

I don't care because its mean .

Best Answer

I care.

Best Answer

Obviously. Most fools coin the phrase "whatever" which is slang for "I don't care."

Best Answer

Most of us are programmed to care. If I say "idc" then other people wonder what is wrong with me. Back to the old peer pressure.

Best Answer

The one that is true and comes from deep inside

Best Answer

I feel like both take a lot of guts to say. Like if you tell someone you not knowing if they'll say it back or if they say they don't even though they know it will hurt the person a lot. Both can be really hard to admit.

Best Answer

No question in my mind...I Care. Simply because if you care, and make it known, one takes the risk of taking a stand and letting the people around them that they are willing to make a commitment. The "C" word often invites ridicule from people who are scared to death to say anything that could possibly be criticized by anyone.

Best Answer

"I don't care". My family and friends know that I do care, so I don't even have to think about it. It's if I said "I don't care", it would crush them or make me lose them.

Best Answer

for me its "i dont care" cuz i'm supposed to care all the time. so when i dont ppl are like "wtf?"

Best Answer

haha same here...

Best Answer

I think it really depends whether you care or not, and why you are saying it. You can even lie to a person and say you don't care about them, in order to protect them.

Best Answer

I meant that...

Best Answer

i dont care -- many people lie about caring and arent really there when you need them. Being honest and telling someone you've had enough is hard

Best Answer

Depends on the context and who you're talking to.

Best Answer

lt depends on to who you say it.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation.

Best Answer

Both are difficult.

Best Answer

I care. If you don't care you have emotionally distancance yourself so its not hard at all.

Best Answer