PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 12 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Lingering. I'm tired, befuddled and just hanging on to awareness.

Best Answer

You need to rest now. Have a nap. It will all very soon be clear. xoxoo

Best Answer

Lingering, when softly I kiss my lover's lips.<br />
Languishing, when I am utterly spent.<br />
Loitering, when I EP holds me in its thrall.<br />
Looking before I take that leap.<br />
Leaping when feeling fearless and bold/

Best Answer

Nice. I see you are walking around my question boards...I like that...*smiles* Go on to the next.....

Best Answer

I like your questions and the mind behind the word play...tips hat to you

Best Answer

lingering-----waiting around for something to change.

Best Answer

Waiting? NO good. Move.

Best Answer

Lingering in the past for far too long, Loitering in the present, Looking for a better future, languishing in lies and trying to leap over the gates of heaven.

Best Answer

Why leap? You sound like you are just wasting time...And, baby, you can never get it back.

Best Answer

If you knew the life I lived the one that people don't see you would understand why I would need to try to leap the gates of heaven. Don't think I don't know that I see the sand pouring through the hourglass all to fast.

Best Answer

This bears more investigation, but not here....Kissessssssssssssssssssssss.........

Best Answer

ty.

Best Answer

Lingering because I'm afraid to step out of my shell into the hateful world of love and discrimination put against most people others dislike. If you understand what I just said.

Best Answer

Course I do....Hugsssssssssssssssssssss.....

Best Answer

thank you(:

Best Answer

I am lingering in my current job. Ready for a change,just waiting for the right time.<br />
Today I am loitering at home cause I could be doing something more constructive.

Best Answer

Do something. Their is a sale at the hardware store. Some new lubricant perhaps so you will reshine?

Best Answer

I am not really a robotic cartoon character.

Best Answer

I know. But your avatar is very distracting to me. One of the few here that is....Sorry. Everyone lingers on Sunday. It is the way...

Best Answer

I sometimes sensually linger, but I'm to gentlemanly to give details; I never languish or loiter or litter, but I seem to be always leaping off cliffs like a lemming or leaping to unwarranted conclusions.

Best Answer

I like the fact that you are a man who lingers...*stares dreamily into space* BUT! your leaping concerns me....

Best Answer

height doesn't bother me, I can swim like a fish, and leaping to conclusions, warranted or not, is a writer's forte.

Best Answer

Ah a friend indeed...Another writer...Mmmmmmmm....Yummy! kissessssssssssssss

Best Answer

Right now, lingering....<br />
I should got dressed and headed for groceries hours ago!

Best Answer

Ha! I went yesterday. Was like trying to get through a flock of sheep-slow and dumb....Get now and do the dirty deed! Then you are done for a week at least.

Best Answer

Ugh - that means moving

Best Answer