I hate my heart the most , and I wish I were born with no heart . It gave me lots lots lots of pain time and time again .
richa12345678 richa12345678 22-25, F 24 Answers May 22, 2011

The bit between the top of my head and sole of my feet.. everything else is perfect...haha

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Best Answer

my gut... Uggh

Best Answer

My stomach, I guess. :(

Best Answer

y ??

Best Answer

I hate some parts of my brain...

Best Answer

y ?

Best Answer

how can you identify those parts of brain from outside ??? lol

Best Answer

My belly. It's the fattest part of my body, but I'm glad it didn't go to my a$$ because I would have to buy too many fat pants. Shirts are easy to stretch or buy more of, but pants are harder to fit correctly. lol :)

a close tie is my boobs. I'm getting a boob job as soon as I get a decent career.

Best Answer

the parts in which gravity have affected...

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

My Heart,it gets hurt too often

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Tummy

Best Answer

My nose.

Best Answer

it has been 6 months since you asked this question but I felt I want to answer it. The part of my body i hate most is my penis because its only 3 inches erect.

Best Answer

My belly. I'm on the heavier side but even for a girl my size it's bigger than it's supposed to be! And it doesn't just hang there it's round like I'm pregnant, wtf! I also don't like the shape of my legs. I look bow legged but I'm not. It's lame.

Best Answer

My lower stomach. No matter how many sit ups I do it never seems to make any difference, its still pudgy.

Best Answer

i dont know, my chest i guess because it takes to god damn long to get big! need more weeeeights.

sorry for you guys though, im glad i dont have a heart...or at least anyone in my life to destroy it... i cant say ive ever had it get broken, what does if feel like?

Best Answer

haven't experienced yet ??? Most awesome feelings !! ;) Everytime it breaks , I feel a brand new feelings .

Best Answer

every part, especially my heart, but i do not hate my eyes and nose

Best Answer

i second that, i love my eyes, i eat a carrot every day to help my eyesight, with out them i wouldnt be able to play bf2 and fly helicopters...my life would come crumbling down

Best Answer

every part ??

Best Answer

my size

Best Answer

My size... I'm too short.

Best Answer

I'm also short , I'm only 5 ft....you ?

Best Answer

the fats here and there

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

My right leg

Best Answer

why ?

Best Answer

because the scar on it is a constant reminder of someone i hate

Best Answer