When were they elected? Who is the leader of this party? Do you agree with most of their policies?
Nikollet Nikollet 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Politics

The Conservative Party of Canada. Stephen Harper is the leader. The government is a disgrace to the Canadian people. He may be a sociopath. He thinks the US Republican Party is the greatest thing in the world and tries to run Canada like a red state. He advocates US style "state's rights" for the provinces even though it contradicts the Canadian constitution and has no relevance whatsoever to our country, He claims to be an Economist with an Master's degree, if you read his thesis is economics seem to emulate Otto Strasser and chicago school neo liberalism, He sells out the country to Big Oil, Has government apparachiks follow around our scientists pre approving what they are allowed to tell the public, shredding environmental protections, is implicated in voter suppression, has a Public Safety Minister who is guilty of statutory rape knocking up a 17 year old girl, is gutting Canadian gun laws, obstructed investigations into allegation of war crimes, is the first PM in Canadian PM found guilty of contempt of Parliament, the only real job Stephen Harper has held down is working in the mail room at Imperial Oil, Stephen Harper and John Baird shoot their mouths off all the time to dangerous groups and countries like a certain former US president from Texas but we do not have the military muscle to back up their bravado and they have handed over our foreign policy to Washington and Tel Aviv, Stephen Harper and Jim Flaherty who ruined Ontario when he was provincial finance minister go around lecturing the world on economics and fiscal policy when they are making a mess of things at home and oil money is the only thing saving their butts....so yeah the sooner they are gone the better.

Best Answer

My wife and i went to a costume party , that is the same thing we have in Washington now but the people at our party are a blast to be with.

Best Answer

It would appear the Democratic party has the upper hand now. They get all giddy about it. Certainly, the Republicans have not been showing up for the games lately. I would not be so giddy if I were a Dem or so put out if I were a Rep. The republicans were all but destroyed in 1974, yet they had a man in the White House and majorities in both houses of Congress in 1980. Things move a lot faster these days.

Best Answer

Conservative/Lib Dem coalition, waste of space

Best Answer

Conservatives...Stephen Harper. I DID NOT vote for this self-centered dictator.

Best Answer

Fianna fail...don't follow politics...I've lost faith because they ****** up the country..using the taxpayers money for stupid things...makes me mad :/

Best Answer

Its a stalemate rep. house dem. President

Best Answer

Liberals.

Re-elected 2012

I disagree with many of their policies, though I tend to lean towards agreeing with some of their more moderate environmental ones.

Best Answer

The wrong one.

Best Answer