i wuld half to say a dog i dont like cats that motch cuz i have allergies to them

Best Answer

lets see,,a catdog,,a hotdog,,a catfish,,a corndog, just kidding (giggles...

Best Answer

Which one have you had the longest? I have had a cat who I ended up being her 3rd owner. She went on to have a 4th !! Do you do much with the dog asides from walking it? Take him everywhere with you, because you may miss his company if you get rid of him. The cat, well it is the one that spends the most time at home, so you might miss it around the house. Horrible choice, but which ever one you choose hope you can find a good home for them.

Best Answer

A kitty and post pictures! I want to be it's Godmother.

Best Answer

A dog needs lots of attention..for at least the next decade if not longer.... at your age, I suspect that soon you will be giving your attention in a million different directions, and unless there is someone who is going to be there for a dog... that just isn't fair.... Cat's can get by with less attention, but not neglect... are you sure you want a pet?

Best Answer

Do you have the larger area a dog demands? How much time are you willing to invest in your pet? Those are the first questions to answer. I prefer cats, because they are easier for me to take care of. I don't have to take them outdoors and I HATE the cold.

Best Answer

I like both but cats are easier to take care of.

Best Answer

less time i gotta waste so thats 2 for cats 1 for dog

Best Answer

Cat. Much lower maintenance. Unless you like maintenance, in which case pick a dog. I like them both but I travel a lot so a cat made more sense. I lost him two weeks ago and have been devastated ever since.

Best Answer

:D thanks

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss.Pets are like family,always hard to lose one.

Best Answer

He was my best bud and I can't imagine replacing him just yet.

Best Answer