I've heard that the black pokemon is in pokemon white, and vice versa. Is this true? Because I want the black pokemon. (And I get to choose between pokemon black or white, or black 2 or white 2 for my birthday. I am interested in version two, but I don't don't which pokemon is in which. Help?) I really don't want to pay for one, and then find out at the end of the game that I got the wrong one.
Aeroflaire Aeroflaire 13-15, F 1 Answer Nov 18, 2012 in Community

The Black one is in pokemon White. It is also in pokemon Black 2.

Best Answer

Ok, so in black 2, it's the white one?

Best Answer

No basicly the Black pokemon Zekrom in is white and also black 2 versions. The white pokemon Reshiram is in Black and then white 2. Basicly since you want Zekrom you can either get White version or Black 2 version

Best Answer

oh ok, I'm getting black 2 in that case. Thank you:)

Best Answer

Your welcome. =)

Best Answer

One more thing, I saw a walk through of pokemon black 2 on youtube, and the word that the little people in the game are talking, is in Japanese (or Chinese, not sure) I hope it's not in Japanese, cuz I can't read it then.

Best Answer

It should be in english

Best Answer

alright then, I'll still get it, i just prefer to know what they're saying (It helps, like if you need a hint... lol)

Best Answer

Lol well clearly so, if i couldnt read the text in the game then my pokemon would all have random moves and id likely be stuck at an early gym lol

Best Answer

same.

Best Answer