Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 17 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

Obama the one who wants to be a Dictator:-)

Best Answer

Ya!!!!! he's a real bad *** tryin to straighten bush's mess

Best Answer

Have you looked at all the EOs he has done? and he told us he does not care about the Constitution! so you tell me?:-)

Best Answer

ronald reagan because of him and his trickle down economy bullshit policies our country is where it is today. and for you reganites yes it is directly his fault he created the trickle( importance being on on trick) down economy. what kind of idiot thinks it is best for everyone to give it all to the rich an hope it gets to the bottom. oh and for you "the republican party is the party of god" nuts the only god of the republican party is printed on the back of the dollar bill.

Best Answer

Tony Bliar.<br />
Iraq.

Best Answer

thats because if Bush took a quick turn Blair would've has a broken nose.he was Bush's brown noser .he had his nose so far up Bush's azz if he snessed he would have had a face full of sh-t

Best Answer

It's the American people that have disappointed me, not any politicians. Anyone disappointed when they let the fox into the hen house needs their head examined.

Best Answer

you mean like in the Bush years

Best Answer

Not just Bush. Today congress is overwhelmingly made up of two-faced lawyers and businessmen instead of mainstream Americans. They spout trash talk that would make a professional wrestler blush and the public eats it up as if they are watching reality TV or something.

Best Answer

Bush, Bush and Johnson.war mongers all.and all from texas.Ingrates

Best Answer

Not that I was expecting huge things from him anyways but still George W. Bush left this country in terrible shape.

Best Answer

William Harrison, died in a month.

Best Answer

I didnt mean it in a negative sense.

Best Answer

Nixon. I couldn't stand the guy, but I sure was disappointed when it came out how badly he had abused his office.

Best Answer

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison's decision to own and abuse human slaves I found disappointing. Hitler was kind of a bummer too.

Best Answer

James Buchanan.<br />
If he had his way, there would've been no civil war. He would've just given up on the first day.

Best Answer

Margaret Thatcher. She ruined England :o)

Best Answer

Martin Van Buren. We almost had our only military confrontation with our good neighbors Canada under his administration.(The Aroostook War of 1838)

Best Answer

You'll probably get more significant answers after the election day. Today everyone will say Obama or Romney.

Best Answer

all of them really .. power corrupts

Best Answer