Questionator Questionator 26-30 309 Answers Apr 14 in Community

Question of the Day

Free will.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

This should be number one.

Best Answer

Only time will tell and this is my first time.

Best Answer

it's not an item... item is a physical obejct..

Best Answer

I think some people use free will of others as a tool. A tool is an item.

Best Answer

An item is anything that can be listed discretely. It needn't be a physical object. For example, a prosecutor might use the expression, "item one of a ten count indictment".

Best Answer

FREE WILL is NOT an ITEM!

Best Answer

Doesn't really exist.

Best Answer

as an Indictment it IS still a "touchable / viewable" ITEM.... ie: the words on the paper.
Please go try to TOUCH free will and let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

A couple is called an item but if you touch them they might call the police. Then you'll be worried about that prosecutor. I suggest you don't touch them just out of freewill.

Best Answer

cue thousands arguing if we have it

Best Answer

You seem capable of googling definitions of words, maybe you should check humor

Best Answer

It's a little ridiculous to argue the symentics, don't you think?

Best Answer

Woah

Best Answer

Item is synonymous with thing and not all things are tangible. Therefore, free will can be referred to as an item. For example, you can't touch air or free will, but without those items you wouldn't be able to breathe or make decisions.

Best Answer

That's not an item though.

Best Answer

I don't understand, if it's not an item why would you wish to force emphasis on it, I'am thinking the only reason people are trying to force the word free will as an item is because it is true in the means of being used improperly and should be emphasized. But you all who have agreed with this man are not speaking the proper truth and should not continue to do so.

Best Answer

People shouldn't try to change the original meaning of the word even if the word itself as multiple meanings. If I asked the same question I would be expecting the proper response for the question asked, I wouldn't want people to wonder what I was asking and constantly change the context to give me a different answer then what was supposedly the subject of the matter.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter how many definitions there are, only the question matters when given.

Best Answer

Cucumbers there for eating not sex toys

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

When's the last time you did that?

Best Answer

Can always eat them afterwards.

Best Answer

hahahahahhahahaahahahahahhaahhahaah

Best Answer

Of all the misused things why would you choose to bring up cukes? Oh
now I see you're just reminding it's ok to misuse things.... Especially if it causes screams of delight. By the way I never noticed the 3 letter naughty word embedded in cucumber intill now. Salads will never be the same this day forward.

Best Answer

Bonus

Best Answer

dammit you stole my answer lol

Best Answer

I love how this is one of the top answers. This is perfect.

Best Answer

Everyday, thousands of vegetables are sexually abused.

Best Answer

Time.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The English Language!!

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

Yes! I agree with you. A lot.

Best Answer

A person's heart.

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

I know, people's organs are so misused. We need to make the kidney a horse!

Best Answer

Duuuude, you look like my Astronomy Lab Prof. ;Q___

Best Answer

Words. Instead of building each other up with them, words are so often used to tear another person down.

Best Answer

cup of noodles. I used to always microwave them but I just recently saw that it says not to microwave. My whole life is a lie

Best Answer

*gasp* you're not supposed to microwave them??

Best Answer

apparently you're supposed to boil water separately and then pour the water in the noodles :o

Best Answer

I SEE EVERYTHING NOW!!

Best Answer

Yeah I learned that a bit ago. I was pissed! Microwaving them is so much more convenient, but OOOH you can get canceeer from the styrofoam if you microwave! Whatever man. Everything causes cancer these days.

Best Answer

LOL, I'm in the same boat!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol, do you not read the directions XD I always get the package kind, so I have to boil 'em. I'm sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

They're very unhealthy anyways. It's got almost no nutritional value.

Best Answer

Raw sewage. It should be refined into fertilizer instead of McDonalds food.

Best Answer

Was in line at Macs one day. the man in front of me asked for something without meat. I TOLD HIM GET A HAMBURGER

Best Answer

I love it!!!!

Best Answer

So many hearts. Thank you.

Best Answer

Presc<x>ription drugs

Best Answer

Oops, I should have check all the answers before I wrote mine. Oh, well - great minds think alike :D

Best Answer

GUN

Best Answer

Yeah, we should give them to the deer and make a holiday called "Human Season" and kill each other! Isn't life grand?

Best Answer

LOL, I am laughing so hard!

Best Answer

In actuality I am a deer hunter. Being raised in Wisconsin, where citizenship requires you to kill a deer with either gun, bow, or car, I've managed to complete the trifecta. Problem is, though I known many a man, and at least two women, who bought guns for self-defense, they always ended up killing an unintended victim. Either by shooting themselves, or leaving the weapon where I child can access it, to do the same.
When speaking on the issue of Guns in America, seldom is suicide by gun disguised. The rate of suicide by firearm is horrific.

Best Answer

By the way, their have been two documented instances of deer shooting and killing hunters with guns.
One was a poacher, who after shooting a buck threw it and his loaded gun in his trunk. Trouble was the deer was merely stunned. When it regained consciousness, it kicked wildly about firing the high-powered rifle, killing the hunter.
The other, was a hunter who shot a large buck, leaning his loaded gun against while he prepared to dress it out. 'The stunned deer came to life.
"You know how it goes from there.'

Best Answer

Well put! That is an often overlooked part of the "Guns in America" debate. Thank you for bringing that up! I recently wrote an essay on the debating the pros and cons of gun ownership, and the suicide rate by firearm was one of the factors considered in my paper.

Best Answer

Here, here.

Best Answer

Words. Just look what we are leaving behind.

Best Answer

Computer. Kids these days are very fond in using the computer in which they use for surfing pornographic materials and bullying others.

Best Answer

Electric toothbrush.....admit it girls

Best Answer

Hairbrush Handles!

Best Answer

Oh it's all coming out now....lol

Best Answer

You could be rich if you sold Electric Hairbrush Handles!

Best Answer

HAHAHAH

Best Answer

Baby oil

Best Answer

Ab-Lounge, useful as a clothes rack.

Best Answer

The TV, it over used!

Best Answer

It's... supposed to do that.

Best Answer

Cell phone

Best Answer

I can agree with that. The world now is just basic ******* with iPhones sticking out of their back pockets, being annoying as **** while playing Flappy Bird and taking selfies, slurping a Starbucks frappuccino while texting guys they think are not "good enough for them" though they have their ugly faces behind smeared Walmart make-up. Boom.

Best Answer

Mum's slipper?

Best Answer

Hey add me to your circle so we can talk about that?

Best Answer

ROFL!

Best Answer

Love.

Best Answer

The human brain.

Best Answer