There's something about having the woman underneath me and lifting her legs up above my shoulders. I am in complete control to go as deep and hard as i want and i get a great sight of their whole body as it arches with pleasure. I get to see her facial ex<x>pressions with each thrust and i can run my hands down the thighs, gripping harder as i ***

Best Answer

wow! what a description...i like that position too, but i have to be in the right mindset to take it because the guy goes so deep, so i have to be really turned on to enjoy that position, but it makes me feel feminine and small when my legs are resting on his shoulders and he's dominating me

Best Answer

I'm with you on this one.. her body is like well twisted pretzel. lol

Best Answer

She loves it too but o have made er bleed before. And on several occasions we can't have it for 2 days sometimes cause she's so raw after it. But the moans that she makes as I go deeper make it worthwhile

Best Answer

I prefer the aisle, but i'm happy with a window seat as long as theres leg room.

Best Answer

Froggy because I like the wide view.

Best Answer

Woman on top, I love to be able to use my hands all over her body, especially to rub her clitoris towards the end.

Best Answer

the one where there is another person. because by myself is getting boring

Best Answer

doggy is my favorite for how it feels...but i will be done quickly that way.<br />
plain old missionary is my favorite for being able to look in her eyes and kiss her while lasting a looong time while accomplishing the task at hand.<br />
getting a BJ, a great, wet, sensual one....trumps all of the above.

Best Answer

i would agree that both doggy and missionary are my favorites. doggy because that's how i ******, and it is also really dominant/submissive, and missionary because there is so much intimacy and connection in being able to see the other person, look into their eyes, kiss them...

Best Answer

I have a story posted in 10 reasons of why, what and how of missionary position. Lately I admit, I'm enjoying what boys call "doggy" position, this one shows that I am submissive and vulnerable for back door entry. I like the vulnerability part of the position. Dangling low hanging fruits are vulnerable too.

Best Answer

yea..agree totally @daisygirl...and sunny...while u are either vulnerable/sub. in that postion...for me, it makes her way tighter and also makes me feel like such an animal, dominating my lioness..in total control. interestingly enuff...a good sensual kiss, in missionary....will make me lose my focus and start to AAAAHHHHHH.

Best Answer

'makes me feel like such an animal, dominating my lioness..in total control.' -&gt; @seekjoy, i love this! you are so passionate.

Best Answer

cowgirl. its wilder than most others :P

Best Answer

So long as the husband's involved

Best Answer

tell me yours, i'll tell you mine

Best Answer

Being bent over awesome feeling and being on top you can feel the entire power of the **** hahaha

Best Answer

i agree bent over is really sexy but i've never felt like cowgirl works that well for me...i dont feel our connection as much

Best Answer

i think its about the amount of action that can happen and the expressions - not necessarily the connection there. As I guy I like when the woman takes over sometimes. When she gets passionate and wild, I'll gladly follow. It'd nice to be taken on a ride sometime and to not always be the cast setting the direction.

Best Answer

*cough* Let's say I like to walk the dog.

Best Answer

On the bottom so she can control what she needs and i don't have to do the work.

Best Answer

lol a lazy giver...what a combo

Best Answer

Yup--it's called energy conservation---very green and PC these days.

Best Answer