5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in WTK

time manipulation is teleportation , i can freeze time and go where ever i want to and manipulate time to make it feel like ive been walking for 5mins altho ive been walking for 70 days and then resume the original time and bam i basically teleported

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Loophole, WHAT'S UP?

Best Answer

Time Manipulation. Yessssh.

Best Answer

time and space are linked...

Best Answer

Time Manipulation. Stopping time, fast forwarding through boring work, reliving moments...so much power!

Best Answer

Time Manipulation because I could go back and perhaps say things I should have said and not say things I shouldn't have. Also you know when you argue with someone and afterwards you think "Damn I should have said this and this" well you could go back and throw in those one liners that only come to you afterwards! :)

Best Answer

lol yes very true but how would that affect the future? Interesting!

Best Answer

If it affected the future in a bad way you could always go back in time and then redo it all in a different way until you get the outcome you desire :)

Best Answer

Can ya just give me both? I want to go about six light years away and five billion years into the future to see the sun's nebula.

Best Answer

teleportation - time travel would lead too quickly to insanity

Best Answer

Teleportation , beats walking around to get to places

Best Answer

Time Manipulation

Best Answer

Teleportation!! So I can see my friends from around the world easily.

Best Answer

Teleportation

Best Answer