Questionator Questionator 26-30 365 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

If you receive more compliments on your body than your personality.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

love solution

Best Answer

Thats a good one...youre girl might be the ***** if thats the case lol

Best Answer

love solution

Best Answer

maybe your bodies more attractive then your personality.

Best Answer

Here comes an honest comment: I doubt there is any man who is not attracted to a woman mostly for her looks; I think most men are attracted to women mostly for this reason. There also appears to be lot of men speaking about women's personality as though it is more important to them than the way she looks. Therefore I think a lot of men are not being completely honest out there, either with themselves or others, or both.

Best Answer

another honest comment: The personality vs. body dichotomy is pointless.

Women have X amount of values from a sexual relationship perspective, and some of those are superficial, while others are emotional, and or mental traits.
Submissiveness, assertiveness, kinkiness, willingness to please ect. ect.

I think that most people do actually hold these type of qualities valuable.

Best Answer

i can safely say i love a personality and i can believe in what she says because,,,, I have never seen her but i love her just the same. so there and that's true! isn't that right babe?

Best Answer

Here's an idea; try not stereotyping all men just because you focus mostly on looks. *I* am a guy who cares above all about his fiancee's personality.

Best Answer

@ RandomErr If your fiancee looked like a walrus, I seriously doubt you would care much about her personality at all.

Best Answer

...and you asked her out the first time why again? Let's not kid ourselves here. You asked her out because you thought she was good looking. You stayed with her and committed to her in a monogamous relationship because you fell in love with her personality.

Best Answer

No. I met her online; I fell in love with her having no idea what she looked like. And then later, when I had already decided I would stay with her regardless of her looks, it turned out she was gorgeous.

Best Answer

The male libido is visually driven predominantly. Of course we're more 'attracted' by looks than personality. However, it is a woman's personality that makes me want to spend time with her.

Best Answer

@ Shoreboy I hear what you say. Let me add that if she changed from beautiful to looking like a walrus, despite her great personality, it would most likely be a significant factor in changing the way the man feels about wanting to spend time with her.

Best Answer

It wouldn't. I'm not that shallow.

Best Answer

Give it enough time, and I think it would start to bother you.

Best Answer

If he wants to know where you go at all times .... Oh and if he gets upset that you go out with your gfs!

Best Answer

Being easily jealous

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

I'm not gonna lie, I have NO idea where this thread went.

Best Answer

lol, ive done that.

Best Answer

wow, it was not until I read your answer that I realized this is soo true!!

Best Answer

id, give ya 5 stars, for creativity alone

Best Answer

"Do this or else you don't love me!"<br />
"Do this or else we're through!"<br />
"Do this or else I'll hurt myself!"<br />
FIRE ENGINE RED FLAGS.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Then i'm not jumpin through any more hoops, that's it.,,,,,, after tonight

Best Answer

Yeah anyone who uses blackmail tactics in what is supposed to be a partnership between two people... ding ding ding...

Best Answer

Wish I saw this way before I got in too deep with my now ex so I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

I been accused of being manipulative, and at the same time found her controlling, but I really think is miscommunication in my case, I had no thoughts of this and her neither, although I'm sure there are some that do.

Best Answer

Someone trying to take their **** out on a first date. I've always viewed that as a strong indication that the date should end pretty quickly.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Especially at the counter in McDonald's

Best Answer

And I thought that's what all the cool kids were supposed to do... They lied to me!!!

Best Answer

Ewww!! XD

Best Answer

Doh, they got stuff you spray on that ,,,i think

Best Answer

Haha that's funny!!!

Best Answer

First off, you should always politely ASK her if she would like to scratch it... and then if not, by all means go for it!

Best Answer

That's scary.....

Best Answer

When they are over enthusiastic in complimenting you yet their words do not show up in their actions.

Best Answer

You said it well angelicsmiles. When dating we tend to see only what we want to see. Even a fire engine with all bells and whistles going can be hard to spot, if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

I do know what you mean. :) Thank you.

Best Answer

If they appear as ' Too Perfect ' ...there's no such thing as 'perfect human beings' .. if somebody come across as too perfect then they're seriously hiding a lot of filth and it's time you should RUN !!! :P

Best Answer

True, or you can ask and if they are honest about it it's worth getting to know the person but if they don't talk about it they are in denial about it or trying to hide it. Press the issue and enjoy the show if you like there will be more if not then we leave as strangers as we started

Best Answer

love problem

Best Answer

Well we all have love problems (I can only speak for myself there, yes I do have love problems) but love is natural and unnatural thanks to chemical understanding. But love is society trained.

Best Answer

smaRt guy

Best Answer

oohhkkayyy... umm what if the guy is just genuinely nice, happens to be good looking, happens to have a good body due to his lifestyle and happens to have a very good stable career that pays well. So... dump him?

Best Answer

"let me tell you about my cat"

Best Answer

love problem

Best Answer

Maybe that's why I'm still single. 🐈

Best Answer

Aww...I am a cat person and if a guy dislikes cats, then he isn't someone I'd go out with (especially if he said to choose between him and my cat). I'd rather listen to someone talk about their cat (or dog) for 20 minutes over listening to someone talk about their kid or an ex.

Best Answer

Cats are the greatest

Best Answer

Hearing muffled screams coming from the ba<x>sement as he's serving the dinner he prepared "especially for you". RUNNNNN!!

Best Answer

love problem

Best Answer

hahaha good one, rainy

Best Answer

Thank you folding. :))

Best Answer

Why do you keep replying 'love problem' or 'love solution' to people's posts?

Best Answer

oh your good,

Best Answer

Thank you. :))

Best Answer

Or won't tell you what the meat they are serving is ..

Best Answer

I think: he's easily angered and doesn't keep his word; he/she is flirting with other women/men while dating you.

Best Answer

They tell you they love after only a week of knowing you

Best Answer

If they don't love me after the first hour or two .... why would I wanna keep them around for a WEEK!???

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

thats a knee slapper, lol

Best Answer

sO what of it? juskidding

Best Answer

I fell in love with my boyfriend really fast. It was totally overwhelming. Needless to say, I was honest about it and in March it will be a year.

Best Answer

I believe you can fall in love at first sight and truly love someone i was more along the lines of, theres a lot of girls that throw around i love you just cause and thats something to consider so red flag, you know

Best Answer

I had one of those. Now he hates me...

Best Answer

**** happens, can't please everyone

Best Answer

You are right. Only adolescents, the mentally ill and con artists do that.

Best Answer

How they treat people around them, or whether they talk derogatorily about some one or keep criticizing... chances that they might talk the same way about you too.

Best Answer

talks to much about ex and what was wrong with them.

Best Answer

When she starts screaming instead of shutting the hell up and helping me hide the body.

Best Answer

That happens to You as Well! ... I knew I wasn't crazy!

Best Answer

!!!haha

Best Answer

frigging hate that

Best Answer

You are constantly being asked to do things you're not comfortable with

Best Answer

like 'stop that' 'get back in the car' 'give that ladies hat back' i get that ,ALOT

Best Answer

"Just let me go!" "Call an ambulance!" "Please, not the hose again." or the worst... "Try these crab puffs." UGH. I hate crab.

Best Answer

Lying of ANY sorts.

Best Answer

When the other person starts collecting your hair and trash and stuff because they secretly have a shrine of you in their closet.

Best Answer

yes cute but unacceptable

Best Answer

lol I have a friend who's boyfriend recently turned husband did that. She never could let him go after breaking up with him a billion times in 7 years they finally tied the knot. Some dependancies cannot be overcome and its sad! For every toxic person theres another toxic person who wants that kinda thing..I think she adored his obsessive nature

Best Answer

Tell your friend to read The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker, it's free to read on Amazon now. And remind her that if a marriage lasts less than a year, in most places, a good attorney can get you an annulment, no divorce needed.

Best Answer

"Sooo.. About my son..."<br />
Wait what you have a child?!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

self-centred people as well as a history of cheating

Best Answer

arrogance

Best Answer

Should have seen the red flags Before the date.

Best Answer

What if it's a blind date?

Best Answer

oH now there fun,,, um i better not start, some blind person may see it, get offended

Best Answer

That's why i carry a EP RED FLAG'S WARNING card, they usually inspect it and suddenly remember forgotten appointments. I don't have to fool; with those Stupid introductory pleasantries, hello, whats your name PFFFFT Gag me

Best Answer

Unnecessary groping and the fact that sex is their first topic for conversation.

Best Answer

wow, you found a classy one there.

Best Answer