more like belief in One God, which indirectly makes it Islam! because islam ultimately means belief in One God. Now, christianity is not Islam, no matter how much it states that trinity is Union afterall. Because One God means God remaining God and doing everything.

Best Answer

False ones.<br />
Atheism looks like it's gonna take the trophy X]

Best Answer

I Guess one of the most is ISLAM but thats because they forced alot of ppl to convert buy makin them pay money or kill THEM !

Best Answer

Islam. Many people say that it's because of the baby birth that it's growing.<br />
I accept that. But Convertation is a major thing either.<br />
Currently in U.K. & France Islam is spreading too much. Not just because of immigrants. For convertations. May be they found Islam good for their life.

Best Answer

The highest conversion rate is Buddhism or atheism, depending on how you want to play things. Buddhism is the fastest growing religion by conversion rather than birth but non-belief is the fastest growing view of religion.

Best Answer

actually its islam.christianity and sikkhism.

Best Answer

According to the stats, Islam., but this is also because of serious baby making, and in Indonesia, for example, many convert for the safety of themselves and their families.

Best Answer

You have to accept it one day.

Best Answer

I think old age will get me first!

Best Answer

The one that promises the most to the "have nots" of the world, generally.

Best Answer

Islam.

Best Answer

I am starting my own religion and calling it me.

Best Answer

I would think Christianity or Islam.

Best Answer

Christianity has the highest conversion rate .
As per the recent one (2010).... it's Christianity and not Islam(as per 1990 and 2000) .

Source : Wikipedia

Best Answer

Atheism. If that counts as a religion. Every Atheist I know used to be a Christian until realizing it was bullsht.

Best Answer