journeywalking journeywalking 18-21 80 Answers Jun 17, 2012

They call Christianity a religion, but it is actually a relationship with GOD through JESUS CHRIST. GOD's Word, the Bible, is the truth.

Best Answer

TRUE! Agree! We are not told to worship our religion, Christian but our God, Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

You said that very well.

Best Answer

I don't think that someone is able to answer that question, as everyone think that his/her religion has the truth. I think that every religion has parts of the same truth. God is one, just different people give him different names and worship him differently.

Best Answer

blessed be

Best Answer

There is no God but God.

Best Answer

so what is the common truth of religion? :)

Best Answer

so God is God.. :)

Best Answer

La illaha ilAllah

Best Answer

Replace the word religion with the word fear....examine the simularities

Best Answer

This is a very simple question; simply a matter of fact:<br />
~~~ " And Jesus answered unto him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes unto the Father, but only through me ." - John 14:6 ~ The Holy Bible.<br />
~~~ " I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved. He will come in, and go out, and receive pasture ." - John 10:9 ~ The Holy Bible.<br />
~~~ "Jesus said unto her, ' I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. " - John 11:25 ~ The Holy Bible.<br />
~~~ " We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true. And we are in Him who is true - even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. " ~ I John 5:20 ~ The Holy Bible.<br />
~~~ " For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever would believe in Him, should not perish, but have eternal life. " <br />
~ John 3:16 ~ The Holy Bible. <br />
***I could go on, but that is sufficient enough.<br />
John 3:16

Best Answer

Islam sunna!

Best Answer

Absolutely İslam ıs the most logıcal and has answers for everythıng regardıng lıfe and death.

Best Answer

yes.. ISLAM, is most logical and based on true facts.......

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yaaaaay for Islaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! =D

Best Answer

(al-Ikhlas 112: 1-4)
‘Say: He is God, the One and Unique; ( Self sufficient, needed none.)
God, the Eternal source and support
Of everything;
He begets not, and neither is He begotten;
And none is His equal.’
(al-Ikhlas 112: 1-4)

Best Answer

Many people in world and especially western are agreed about eternal source ( There is no God but God.)

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

Best Answer

what is you assurance that islam is the truth of all religion? :)

Best Answer

why? Its ur choice to follow either the pathway of light, or that of dark! Any leads to a different place!

Best Answer

The duality reality; Light, Dark, Big, Small, Up, down, ....

Best Answer

Islam promote death as bring glory to man, Christianity promote death as bring glory to Jesus Christ. He said that He was the only way and the truth. Anyone else that claims that is a false prophet.

Best Answer

unproven facts based on the word of a man which you cannot prove. The teachings of the Bible have more finds that documents its truth than any other writings.

Best Answer

not true! Islam never promote death! Anyway, i dont blame you taking this concept! Its more or less a man's conviction that it is the right and true relgion for man to follow! If you see convertors to Islam, and they are counting thousands everyday, you'll find a more convincing answer towards why they chose Islam as the right path to God! Whatever i say, you'd consider it as a normal thing of a follower by birth!

Best Answer

islam doesnt false Jesus and the Bible! Just that they are both a messenger from God for man to follow! Jesus is a human and not a God' son! Jesus wasnt crucified but was saved and raised to heavens by merciful God! His traitor friend who actually was put in his place after God made him look like Jesus! He was punished for his treachery being crucified in his place!

Best Answer

Religion is supposed to be a path to attain unity with the almighty...no path is right or wrong, it depends on what the individual is like and what his/her circumstances are like. Truth is a fact, it cant have version.

Best Answer

"But what is truth? Is truth a changing law? We all have truths. Are mine the same as yours?"---From Jesus Christ Superstar

Best Answer

*sings*

Best Answer

Religion is nothing more than a controll method created by men to controll other men. If there was a god in the sense of god being an individual he would wipe out most religions for the things that they do in his name.

Best Answer

I don't really know. To me, religion isn't truthful.

Best Answer

Depends which religion, Islam is based on truth and 5 pillars hold it up.

Best Answer

The Truth?? every one can have religion. worship who they please ,thats what free will is. You are free to worship what you want to.<br />
But in the end you need to ask your self this question did I choose right? <br />
For I will tell you how I feel!<br />
There is only 1 way to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus is the Only way.<br />
You have to be born again and ask Jesus for forgiveness and ask him into your heart. Jesus is King of Kings,and Lord of Lords, Son of God, Prince of Peace.For Every Knee will bow every toung confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!!

Best Answer

Jesus Peace be upon him, is a great prophet of God, there is God but no other participator of his kingdom he is one and one, no son etc, he is above that our worldly things.

Best Answer

Jesus is not God but a beloved Prophet. Jesus was human. He is a messenger of God but not the son. God is strong and needs no family or assistants, By associating Jesus with God as a son you are commiting idolatory and in the Bible it says Thou shalt have no other God but me. In Islam there is only one God with no partner oson

Best Answer

Whichever speaks the truest to you.

Best Answer

Almost all religions have the same content but in their own language.. i mean the major points.. they're very similar...

Best Answer

Ahh.. Christianity.... The Hindu religion has same kinda story but its not based on only one person.. anyways who cares.. =/

Best Answer

Someone else has to take the blame for your sins so that you can go out and commit more sins, Look at the state of the world and all the sins people commit because they think "doesn't matter" I have been or I will be forggven" In Islam we are responsible for our own sins, Only God will decide if we are to be forgiven.

Best Answer

Let them go to hell.. lol... they deserve it.. i have not committed a sin(i think) and never will becoz i consider myself to be responsible for whatever i do.. i don't need the power of any religion coz i have the power of God always guiding me.. :)

Best Answer

*** Anyone who wanna respond send me a direct msg.. i'm tired of scrolling up and down and finding this post again and again coz my notifications are not working.. : (... ***

Best Answer

The religion that claims it doesn't have the truth.

Best Answer

its not so

Best Answer

And you sir have been corrected by a young boy. Brain washing in effect perhaps?

Best Answer

According to the National Science Foundation one in five Americans still believes the sun revolves around the earth. That certainly is not a failure of the education system or disinformation spread by the mass media. Denial is the only possible explanation.

Best Answer

every religion preaches what they call the truth. for you to find what you believe you would have to study a little about a lot of them till you find one you like and something you can believe no one can tell you witch one is right or the truth. something you will have to find on your own. wife and i personally are solitary Wicca and pull a lot of what we believe as true from all over.

Best Answer

That's a good way to do it....a litlle bit of this and a litttle bit of that....is wicca peagan? Or is that different and sepperate

Best Answer

wicca is and it is not peagan. it can be compaired a little to pagan but no blood sacrifice. there are a couple saying i try to live by in Wicca. 1 live life have fun harm none. 2 is the rule of 3 what you send out comes back 3 fold so send good out.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter... As long you have your faith, if its a competition to see who is the most true in its, then religion should never exist in the first place. Religion -teach people good thing,practice good deeds in their life and make them feel in peace. If we think rationally, religion is to make people a better person and a better world to live with together for a time being before death take our life. If its only going to evoke war, hatred and competition, pfffffttttt.. please. those who DONT HAVE GOD are BETTER than us.

Best Answer

Jesus Christ warned over and over to the 12 disciples and as He spoke: beware! Satan is the father of lies, and the author of chaos and confusion. And that he would cause deception in every way for people in seeing and finding the truth. And...as always, time after time after time, everything He said would come to pass has...so far. Christians see that everyone is arguing over what is correct and what is not. Muhammad IS NOT the Son of God, and he is NOT the Messiah that God promised he'd send. So that means that Islam IS NOT a religion of God, the one sovereign and true God. Christianity IS. Period. The reason is because Jesus Christ is the ONE, the ONLY, Son of the true and living God. Muhammad wasn't even God's step kid!!! He was NOTHING to God, not to be worshipped, only Jesus. U need to do your homework, because you don't know what you are talking about.

Best Answer

hey, on wut homework i didn't do. I'm stating my stand point where I don't like and dont want people to argue about what is wrong and what i right. I myself are christian and I believe Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Father whom I dear so much than anything in this world. And as a christian myself, I love than i hate. which is now, i hate people are keep saying this right and this wrong. As long we have REAL STRONG FAITH TOWARD our own God, then, we know our self that we are true to our God. Did i ever mention about Muhammad?or Son of god? If you are Christian yourself, You should know better that GOD TEACH US TO LOVE. when you showing that side, you clearly making other people to have negative view on Christians.
As I would like to POINT MY VIEW AGAIN. I would like to stand my point again.
With REAL STRONG FAITH TOWARD our God, we know our self that we are true to our God.
and know this, why I mention before that those who have no god better than us.. What the use of our teaching, our God love, if the His children never listen and improvise their daily life? Its just the same like before we know our God. Do you think if Jesus is standing right infront of you right now, He will say "Ow, go and fight them. until thousands people die because of religion war.to prove that we are right and they are wrong!" He show us love and love shall we show to them. Remember, He say this in the bible. Matthew 5:39 " But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."
So, you should know it better as a Christian.

Best Answer

There is no truth in this realm. Think for yourself and beware when you hear anybody saying: god wants this be done. Misery is waiting around the corner.

Best Answer

All and none.

Best Answer

so you mean your religion is not true? :P

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

I have no religion. I believe that all religions hold pieces of truth, but that none have grasped the whole picture. The pieces are still falling into place for me. Your spiritual path isn't something you learn, or read, it's something you find.

Best Answer

so. how you find it?

Best Answer

They are all pretty much full of sh*t....accept for basic, fundamental morals that should be common sense....like don't kill people and don't take sh*t that isn't yours!

Best Answer

God guide those who try to find truth, I know just one thing ,,,people ,,,trying to find truth,they search many religion,when they are exhausted could not find truth,they at the end study Islam and accept it.<br />
Often I noticed advice is given for Buddhism,which talk about only spirituality not about any acceptable idea of religion and even there is no Imagination about God either or convincing such a things.so heart is not contented,and one feel so thirsty again,<br />
Better study all religion I know you are going to stop with Islam.<br />
Do not guess watching Muslims, just you study Quran what is there, truth is there,

Best Answer

yah.. you got a point sir.. we have to study the different religion and find out the common and difference.. :)

Best Answer

thanks, One thing you must notice,God is every where,even within us too, God Says in Quran , can you not see me? I do not remember the verse now.
He is with us,what is soul or spirit ?is not part of God?

Best Answer

At the end of the day.... Truth is whatever we decide it to be.<br />
At least individually anyways.<br />
Whether it actually exist or not in some ways is irrelevant, because if someone is convinced it exists... then in a weird round about way it does. Just not literally. <br />
No real problems with different beliefs, the only problem is, they clash and there are fanatics from all of these groups, or judgmental dickheads. Who use the religion to shape the world the way that they want. Instead of just their own world and carving their own path without intruding, patronizing, killing, ect other people.<br />
Simply because they don't wish to be controlled and live the same life as one of these wackos.

Best Answer

They all have a grain of truth but none have the absolute truth to find that we must look behind the origins of all religions, not just those that worship god

Best Answer

how we can find the origin of all religions.. :P

Best Answer

By looking at the common themes that lie behind all religions and i think i may have found the link but i would be comdemend as a heritic by every religion for the answer

Best Answer