Summer!!! I love hot weather! I like to wear little clothing and run around outside, go to the beach or go in the woods. I hate snow, cold and la<x>yered clothing sooooooooooooooooooo much

Best Answer

those are good reason why a person should like the hot weather :) but watts it like in the woods in the summer? have you thought about moving to a place were its always hot? :)

Best Answer

Summer. Love long days.

Best Answer

Where I live it gets dark at 4pm during the long nights!!! DRIVES ME NUTS

Best Answer

I agree I like long days too :)

Best Answer

awww. have you thought about moving? or how long do you think its going to take you to adjust? :)

Best Answer

Well I use to on the edge of one time zone the moved 50miles west into the next one. So growing up I lived where you get the latest sun set in that zone to the one with the earliest. A few years ago this county did not participating daylight savings, then got all p*ssed when they were forced to... I didn't understand why then but I do now!

Best Answer

Well I use to on the edge of one time zone. I moved 50miles West into the next one. I use to live where the sun set very late in the day... A few years ago this county did not participating daylight savings, then got all p*ssed when they were forced to... I didn't understand why then but I do now!

Best Answer

Spring and Autumn are my two favorites. Spring is cool, fresh, and bright, while Autumn is crisp, invigorating, and mysterious. :) It also helps that May Day is in Spring, and Halloween/Samhain is in Autumn.

Best Answer

both awesome reasons spring and autumn can be very curious to a persons eye :)

Best Answer

Snow in winter, crisp and white to the horizon, with a cold blue sky and my breath misting in front of me. The world feels clean and fresh, as if all the dirt has been washed away (rather than just covered up).

Best Answer

you made such a good point " the world feels clean and fresh" it does when its cold and better when its snow out or snowing I totally agree :) but sad to say I don't like the cold :(

Best Answer

summer, don't have to wear much clothes on.

Best Answer