There are many more senses than the old idea of 5. What about balance for instance? But in the spirit of the question. I couldn't live without sight. The thought of never reading a book and yes I know there are talking books but its not the same! I would gladly live without hearing. Noise pollution now is intolerable.

Best Answer

Hearing. Cos you couldn't learn to talk, and I know there's sign language but... not everyone speaks sign language and I want to talk to lots of people. You couldn't read, cos you wouldn;t know words cos you cant hear. You couldn't listen to music. You couldn't do lots of stuff. No eye sight is easier to learn, as you can still communicate. I know this because I used to agist horses on a blind woman's property, and we sort of became friends-ish and she got around normally. There are also guide dogs for those people. Though I don't know how I'd feel about not being able to taste yum food. :O I reckon I could live without smell. :)

Best Answer

I would say sight, followed closely by hearing.

Best Answer

Why's that?

Best Answer

Well...I'd hate to live without sight because then it would be very difficult to figure out what was going on around me. And I love music too much to not be able to hear.

Best Answer

Touch? Wrong. Life without hugs, kisses, the sensation that is part of taste.... You will end up looking like a leper, as that is their disease. It's a nerve disease, not a skin disease. Their skin decays through damage they do because they can't feel.

Best Answer

I don't enjoy trolls.

Best Answer

I'm not trolling. If you don't understand the science and reality of leprousy, then that's your lack of reading. If you don't understand that taste is significantly influenced by nerve endings... then get an education before you judge what you don't understand.

Best Answer

I'm having a difficult time living without the sense of well being. :(

Best Answer