Real life serial killers.
meme30 meme30 18-21, F 22 Answers Jun 22, 2012

George Dubya Bush

Best Answer

(;

Best Answer

Sanity does not live in your head!

Best Answer

;D

Best Answer

The Zodiac Killer or Jack the Ripper....both never caught

Best Answer

The zodiac was smart !!!! I don't see jack the ripper that interesting, he only killed 5 and they were all prostitutes, so he is not that awesome.

Best Answer

no they did not !

Best Answer

you're right they never catched the zodiac killer despite all of the letter he sent and all the clues, he was really smart

Best Answer

Or maybe the police were idiots. I am sure he left DNA somewhere XD

Best Answer

Atlanta child murderer Wayne Williams mainly because I don't think it was him...

Best Answer

I should read that up then

Best Answer

Tell me what you find

Best Answer
Best Answer

Im going with jack the ripper for many reasons.<br />
1, he murdered people the told the police about it and toyed with them at the same time<br />
2, there is no recolection of what he looked like as no one knew.<br />
3, he knew about the human body because of the areas that he cut his victims. Many believe he studyed the bodies and took samples <br />
4, he was royal hence why he was never caught.

Best Answer

It was so easy to toy with the police back then because they weren't technologically advanced. He could be some kind of a doctor and well I support him tbh X'D he killed prostitutes so he was prolly fed up and was helping the public from STD and yeah no1 knows how he looks like still but he only killed 3 so idk I am not THAT impressed by him. Others killed over 30 in a mad way. But thnx for commenting XD

Best Answer

Countess Bathory; history's most notorious female serial killer and mass murderer had reportedly " bathed in the blood of a thousand virgins " because she believed it made her look younger and more vibrant. Her killing spree went on undeterred for years because of her nobility. Her " bloodlust " and sadism was also an influence to what would become Bram Stoker's Dracula. { yes, he was influenced by a female }

Best Answer

yeah I read about her !!!! one crazy woman !!! I can't believe that happened for real x_x she just wanted to stay young

Best Answer

I am my own killer, but their is HOUSE OF WAX I just couldn't believe that they have a third crazy brother.

Best Answer

lol I meant real ones XD thnx for answering tho &lt;3 :P

Best Answer

John Wayne gacy !!!!

Best Answer

Yeah !!!!

Best Answer

Adolf Hitler I think qualifies. Short of him...Jeffery Dahmer was a horrifying human being, but Ted Bundy is extra terrifying because he seemed so normal....reminding us that anyone can secretly be deranged.

Best Answer

yeah I agree with you !!! about Jeffery Dahmer, ur the 2nd person mentioning him, i'll look him up

Best Answer

Ed Gein. Google him if you don't recognize name.

Best Answer

I know him very well XD !!! He did some human cycling as he made furniture out of his victims' skin and bones. He is the first serial killer I came across XD my obsession about them started with him.

Best Answer

Here in Australia for me who disturbs me is Ivan Milat, The backpacker murders, look him up.<br />
And to top it of, I am pretty sure I have seen him myself in the same area where Ivan worked and some people went missing at the same time in the same area and I did pass a vital piece of evidence left on the side of the road and was meaning to pick up myself but never got around to doing that. it was one of the backpacks of one of his victims..<br />
Only about a week ago one of his relatives, Matthew Milat was convicted of murder by axing a teen to death AND having someone else there to record the audio of the murder on a mobile phone, (which was played in court) in the same area where Ivan murdered 7 and perhaps lots more that the cops cant pin on him.<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpacker_Murders<br />
The backpack I refer to is the 3th and 4th bodies discovered.

Best Answer

wow thnx, I'll look that up ! and his crimes sounds familiar. I read about his guy, who I don't remember his name, he killed a lot of kids (young boys) using an axe and at some point her kidnapped another kid and made him watch and lure kids to into his car, he even made him kill some as well.

Best Answer

Not this one.

Best Answer

This guy *** and yeah I know it's a different one, the guy I read about was executed decades ago. He thought he was saving those kids from hell.

Best Answer

I love reading books and articles on Serial Killers, so having these Serial Killers deconstructed and analyzed just removes any disturbing features they may have had. But there is one that I can't quite get my head around and that was Jeffery Dahmer. One common trait that Serial Killers have is that they had a horrible upbringing but not Dahmer. There didn't seem to anything really wrong with his and it was his obsession of killing and torturing animals that got him started.

Best Answer

some websites say that torturing and killing animals is a sign of a disturbed person. I'll read about Jeffery Dahmer although his name sounds familiar. There are a lot of killers who just kill just for the fun of it like those couple Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo. they were just sadistic bastards...

Best Answer

Bashir al Assad.

Best Answer

Dan Snider? Greatest Serial Killer of talent-ever!

Best Answer

I will search about him XD

Best Answer

And I am a Dallas Cowboys Life Long Fan and feel sorry for his team!

Best Answer

You realize, that is a joke?

Best Answer

lol in order to understand that, I should read about him XD

Best Answer

Dan Snyder ********** e___e poor guy

Best Answer

The one that ate all my choco puffs... Talk about a cereal killer...

Best Answer

lollll how cruel ;L

Best Answer

Attila the Hun!

Best Answer

lol is that some kind of a worrier. Idk him XD

Best Answer