Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 11 Answers Jul 23, 2012

The devil will always be disguised as an angel. You will never know it is him. Angel of light as he is also referred to.

Best Answer

angel gave up along time ago now i got 2 devils on either side ;D

Best Answer

It does not matter much, since on their little shoulders a smaller pair of devil and angel sit and on those even smaller shoulders too, ad infinitum. Ain't that charming? In one of my former existence I was an angel sitting on the devil's left shoulder who was sitting on a devil's right shoulder. I have no idea who's shoulder the bigger devil sat. So it goes.

Best Answer

They're at war at the moment so in the middle

Best Answer

Depends on whether you're right or left handed. Always keep the angel on your dominent side.

Best Answer

angel is on right,devil is on left...........

Best Answer

My angel is always on my right shoulder. I try to keep the devil shaken off..but sometimes he hangs in there, no matter how hard I try. That is when I say inappropriate things at the perfectly wrong minute.

Best Answer

The devil is on both. God laughs at you from behind while they whisper in your ears.

Best Answer