In my opinion, Louis CK is a better comedian but I prefer Corner Gas.
NotRyan NotRyan 26-30, M 5 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Movies & TV

lol gas

Best Answer

I've never heard of Corner Gas, but I love Louie.

Best Answer

Dude, you're missing out! If you like comedy, definitely give it a shot.

Best Answer

I shall check it out!

Best Answer

Okay. P.S. I also love Louie! And his first show, Lucky Louie is one of my favorite sitcoms.

Best Answer

I'm Canadian, Corner Gas rules...I heard it almost has cult like status in the States which amazes me....but we do have some of the greatest comedians.

Best Answer

I'm watching it right now, going through all the episodes. It kinda sucks that Brent Butt doesn't really have any stand-up material available to download.

Best Answer

That is what makes Corner Gas so worthwhile....it's not an easy commodity to find! Enjoy!

Best Answer

I hated Corner Gas at first, but my in-laws got me hooked. Now I love it, and can quote far too much of it ... how sad does that make me?

Best Answer

No worries, at least you're quoting a good show. I didn't really care about it at first, well I never gave it a chance until it was already in the last season. Now I also love it.

Best Answer

lol ... good to know am not the only one!

Best Answer