Questionator Questionator 26-30 81 Answers Apr 13, 2011

Question of the Day

I can't think of ANY song I am too embarrassed to LOVE as love is so pure,so innocent,so sweet and so divine,.Obviously there are songs I may dislike however love in any shape or form is never embarrassing,it is something to be proud of,let your love shine brightly for all to see.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Since it embarrasses me, I ain't gonna tell you, now do I...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I know all the words to Ice Ice Baby and the Ninja rap, however, today, now, is there first time I will admit to the world that I love and know all the words to Copacobana

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Love Shack

Best Answer

OMG, I've got one. How about the songs from the Lion King. I find myself whistling them and the people I'm with shaking their heads because I am waaaaay too into it.

Best Answer

I'm too sexy by Right Fred Said...and the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk />

So fun to dance to!!!

Best Answer

"Start a Fire" by Ryan Star

Best Answer

''Too Little Too Late'' and ''What The Hell''

Best Answer

"I'm a little Teapot" Once I start the adult diapers I won't get embarrassed about it any more.

Best Answer

any thing by Captain and Tennille...but still love them...lol. But think disco duck beats me...rofl...lolololololol..rofl.

Best Answer

My achy breaky heart...is there really a need to explain further?

Best Answer

"Go away little girl" By the Osmonds

Best Answer

my fav song ...................How Deep Is Your Love - by Bee Gees ......:)

Best Answer

Hey Mickey - Toni Basil.

Best Answer

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney.

It used to get played so much, that I actually started getting a kick out of it.

I am also embarrassed by the fact I don't mind the Backstreet Boys.

Best Answer

"LOLA" by the Kinks

Best Answer

"It's a Hard Knock Life" from Annie.........just never outgrew it somehow.........................

Best Answer

I think it's more of a situation of other people being embarassed when I say I like a certain song. When a song like "We Built This City" by Starship comes on the radio and I say I love that song I usually get the look from somebody as if I were on crack. I like what I like and ain't embarrassed to say so.

Best Answer

i will come to you-hanson

Best Answer

Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You <3

Best Answer