And why ?
Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 41 Answers Jan 23, 2010

NASCAR, which is sad because the old races were more entertaining.

Best Answer

Football , Just a bunch of men in tights humping each other for a piece of a dead pig skin in between *** smaking and crotch grabbing.<br />
Kinda fruity if you ask me.

Best Answer

Baseball....hands down!! All you ever see is a close up of the pitcher spitting out his spits, touching his crouch and once in while the camera tries follow the ball as it flies through the air at the greatest of speed.....BORING!

Best Answer

<b> Cricket............................... and MUFC if you want me to be specific on someone else <b> lol

Best Answer

For me the most boring sport to watch is baseball. Sometimes a game can get interesting, but it is too long. My boyfriend is a red sox fan, and in April I have my eyes propped open and I force myself to watch the game. Someday maybe I should just tell him, I rather go and do the oil change on the truck rather than watch the game. I can start to watch the game 3 hours into it and pick up what happened in the previous 3 hours I missed.

Best Answer

soccer, all that furious activity to score..and yet no score.

Best Answer

curling; also it's annoying

Best Answer

baseball just a bunch of sissys hitting a ball then giving each other slaps on the ***....:D

Best Answer

Angling.

Best Answer

Extreme ironing. Why? B/coz all ironing is tedious and boring.

Best Answer

American football. I just don't seem to get the game. what this is all about!?

Best Answer

figure skating

Best Answer

ALL of them! ENJOY!!!

Best Answer

cricket, golf, bowling, tennis

Best Answer

golf

Best Answer

Golf and football :-(

Best Answer

Baseball because it is slow. You can have a inning seem like forever if the pla<x>yer keeps hitting foul balls.

Best Answer

think 'bout it, a bunch of drunken people watching stock cars travel around a track at high rate of speed.us none of us, especially myself wants to see people having a "drunken" altercation" in public.us boring fun, but to "gordon" fans, I guess it's an "honour"

Best Answer

Running marathons

Best Answer

cricket and darts

Best Answer