Swimming, in my opinion. It works all of the muscles without the same impact on bones and joints as running or cycling. I guess some of the eastern disciplines might be good too.

Best Answer

Yeah swimming is great, especially at the moment with a broken wrist

Best Answer

I'm sorry you broke your wrist. How did you do that?

Best Answer

Thankyou. I did it skateboarding lol. One of the bones hasn't healed so I'm having a bone graft soon. Gonna try and get in the best shape possible before my next round of surgery. I already exercise a lot but going to increase my swimming.

Best Answer

Well, good luck with the surgery. I hope all goes well for you.

Best Answer

weight training most definitely.

Best Answer

Men or women or both? I find sometimes men work on their upper body too much when weight training and end up with chicken legs. But when they work out their legs a lot too I agree, I like muscly men.

Best Answer

I do it all. weight, cardio, yoga, taichi, pilates, step and by far, the best is weights. you are trading fat for muscle. women have more bottom strength..i have to really work on my arms.

Best Answer

Yeah I need to work on my arms but can't with a broken wrist. But next year!! I don't have much fat to trade for muscle but I wanna gain more muscle.

Best Answer

do spin...that will build up your bottom half.

Best Answer

Well boxers always seem to have pretty awesome body's.

Best Answer

Oh yes, so true!!

Best Answer

Swimming has to be No1.

Best Answer

Men or women or both?

Best Answer

Both. Swimming causes you to use nearly all your mussels at the same time so it is great for burning off excess energy and increasing your metabolism and if you have a higher metabolism you burn more fat even when you are at rest.

Best Answer

Burning fat is one thing I don't need to do, I want more muscles and I guess weights is the best for that but also I have a broken wrist so swimming's about the only thing I can do with my upper body. Nevertheless swimming has been my main form of exercise for years now and one benefit I didn't expect was the amount it has increased my core strength.

Best Answer