Thevy29 Thevy29 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Movies & TV

If I recall in nemesis data dies and he's my all time favorite character from Star Trek . I would say I thought that one was sad so that's the most reaction out of a Star Trek movie from me. Also J.J Abraham's take on the newer ones are good.

Best Answer

Brent Spiner co wrote and directed that one. Which is why it was so good.

Best Answer

I was reading it was a financial failure and did not do so well but oh well I just always been drawn to Data especially when I was a child . I watched all Star Trek series with my uncle.

Best Answer

I enjoyed the last two about the same. But 'The Wrath of Khan' would have to be everyone's fav.

Best Answer

Kaaahhhn!

Best Answer

the voyage home

Best Answer

First Contact.

Best mix of humor and seriousness, and the Enterprise does not get destroyed!

Best Answer

I really liked the last two, they were nice.

Fans of the series will kill me for saying this, but I loved Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, it made me laugh quite a lot.

Best Answer

Transparent Aluminium

Best Answer

Plexicorp, pls.

Best Answer

Well Wrath of Khan, Search for Spock and the voyage home because its really one long movie story wise. But search for spock if I have to choose one. I was 8 I remember thinking how awesome it was with the crew defying Star Fleet for loyalty and friendship. Plus Kirk didn't steal a car or a boat he stole a mutha freaking Star Ship and he was so badass that they gave him another one after he intentionally blew that one up.

Oh dear how embarrassing my nerdism is showing.

Best Answer

How Uhura made that gun-ho pipsqueak get in the closet. Or Scotty sabotaging the Excelsior. Beating up a shipful of Klingons.
"Kill me" - Klingon
"Maybe Later" - Kirk.
Top stuff.

Best Answer

I liked the one about the first voyage when Kirk first met Spok I don't remember the name of that one though...

Best Answer

Star Trek Into Darkness,

Benedict Cumberbatch :)

Best Answer

I'm not a nerd.

Best Answer