Questionator Questionator 26-30 92 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Question of the Day

I NEVER talk to Americans

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Phhhhhttt!!!

Best Answer

And we greatly appreciate it

Best Answer

EP is in the US and you talked to them by answerring the question. You will have 7 yrs of kangaroos pooping on your shoes.

Best Answer

Really, Ned?

Best Answer

I was joking

Best Answer

Why Ned, I this is almost one of the nicest things anyone has told me. Thanks. lol X-)

Best Answer

Whatever OCD suggests.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My Creek great grandmother taught us that we must be careful who we had sex with, because ours souls would mix. If they were a evil person, they would take some of our good and replace it with their evil. <br />
For some reason, I still believe this.

Best Answer

SUPERSTITIONS ARE NONSENSE.<br />
That said I always toss a pinch of salt over my left shoulder if I spill.

Best Answer

I toss an acorn over my shoulder whenever I spill the salt

Best Answer

I don't follow them - They follow me. And when they do, I use evasive maneuvers to outrun them.

Best Answer

Keep parents/siblings fed...........................or they'll turn into mindless zombies.

Best Answer

the volume can never be an odd number. never.

Best Answer

If someone sweeps my feet I have to spit on the broom so I don't get bad luck. I don't walk under ladders. I won't pick up a penny unless it's heads up. I toss salt over my left shoulder if I spill it. I knock on wood. I say God bless you. I believe in 7 years of bad luck if you break a mirror. Occasionally I catch myself avoiding cracks even though my mother has passed away. But on a different note I love black cats and the number 13!!! I consider both very lucky and Friday the 13th is the best day of the month!

Best Answer

I agree 100% :)

Best Answer

My belief is not a superstition for me. But you may think me superstitious on seeing some of my beliefs.

Best Answer

The super ones.

Best Answer

salute to a single magpie

Best Answer

Absolutely none!

Best Answer

No walking under ladders, pick a penny up only if on heads, if black crosses ye path bad luck. Oh & mistletoe

Best Answer

Never walk under a ladder, sweep at peoples feet or let mine get swept at, let a black cat cross my path. Weird i know and do not know what would happen if anything but don't want to risk it either.

Best Answer

None. I don't believe in superstitions.

Best Answer

I only pick up a penny if heads is facing up.

Best Answer

I always make sure to never put a hat on my bed as I don't want to DIE.

Best Answer

I can say that i really don't fallow any

Best Answer

The ones where you avoid answering questions that might bring you bad luck...

Best Answer