Questionator Questionator 26-30 163 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

The Sound of Music<br />
Not one of them ended up with syphilis.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Firefly because it ended.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The Mist by stephen King because he pretty much murders everyone to save them from the wrath of whatever is on the other side of the fog, only to find out that it is soldiers coming to save them. such bullshit. I was mad for days.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

that's the only reason i liked The Mist. LOL

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

that everyone died? Oh i very much disliked that movie for that reason. I like happy endings. or somewhat happy endings. That was just awful!! lol

Best Answer

Gah, spoiler!

Best Answer

I'm sorry!! lol

Best Answer

I sorta laughed a little because I felt like I got trolled by the film.

Best Answer

You've got to read the book to get the real sarcasm behind the ending. That's all I've got to say about that.

Best Answer

I agree with you on this. That ending was horrible.

Best Answer

OMG, that is in my top 3 worst endings ever!!!

Best Answer

Agree! Crazy ending. Such a great movie/book tho

Best Answer

Knowing.<br />
It is an amazing film, its complicated, compelling, mysterious, and i spent the film on the edge of my seat wondering what wonderful end it would have.<br />
SPOILER ALERT!!<br />
At the end, it just says "aliens did it" and ends. It explains nothing at all, not how they could see the future, not why they wanted to save humans, not even why they bothered telling people about their pending death in such a cryptic way, and the entire film was redundant, because if the aliens weren't such ******** they could have just taken the kids and the whole film would never have had to happen, and absolutely nothing would be different in the end for them skipping that pointless absurd routine.

Best Answer

I mean everyone but the kids died anyway, it made no ******* sense telling them if they weren't going to save them. especially not in that cryptic message so that they had to figure it out themselves.

Best Answer

Not all his films are that bad :P Christian Slater on the other hand...
*shudders*
Did you know he Slater-bombed over 90 films!?!

Best Answer

I totally agree about 'Knowing' - a great film until the last 30 minutes ruined it.

Best Answer

The premise is flawed, the whole point of the film is the events following the note being given to humans by the aliens, which, in fact was a completely useless plan, if they were proving they knew things by using the note, the note was enough, if with the visions, the visions were enough, and in the end all they had to do was come clean with human kind, tell them the world is over, show them proof, and take the kids, it would have saved the whole film having been made.
The whole plot is driven by irrelevancies, and ends without explaining anything properly, and nothing changed by the character's efforts. nothing at all.

Best Answer

A Bronx Tale<br />
Falling Down<br />
Independence Day<br />
Untamed Heart<br />
South Central

Best Answer

Great show, lousy way to end it.

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

seems like it was a wasted opportunity- cast had great chemistry &amp; they'd already covered so much crazier, y wouldnt they go out with something... at least a little more exciting &amp; ... FUNNY?!?

Best Answer

The Sopranos by far

Best Answer

yeah the sopranos and also the travolta movie pheonomen? i think that's right.

Best Answer

I was very dissatisfied with the finale to Seinfeld. No one mentioned that here.

Best Answer

Yeah that sucked

Best Answer

Justin Beiber's Never Say Never. I don't even have to watch it to know it starts off horrific, stays terrifying, and ends murderously horrible.

Best Answer

Sweeney Todd. I can't believe that little bastard killed him.

Best Answer

I thought that was cool! He deserved it.

Best Answer

Boo!

Best Answer

Cloverfield. Just stupid in general.

Best Answer

It was, wasn't it!

Best Answer

Grease. What the hell is with the flying car? Like I don't even understand why that happened.

Best Answer

Ahahha! My husband said the same thing after I talked him into watching it for the first time. Probably the last time too :o)

Best Answer

weird wasn't it? ugh.. drugs

Best Answer

I can think of two movies that end with flying cars - "Grease" and "Sid and Nancy". Talk about a stupid way to end a movie!

Best Answer

How did this question get question of the day?

Best Answer

Lost, by far

Best Answer

I loved the beginning of Lost I lost interest about middle of the second season, so I never saw the ending...but that's good to know I didn't waste my time.

Best Answer

The Last season was amazing... and then the final 2 episodes happened... :-(

Best Answer

I was happy with the way Lost ended. I have the complete series with the board game. It includes an un-aired episode and all kinds of behind the scenes stuff. It all had to end someway, I guess!

Best Answer

it was six seasons. and i loved the show for the record. watched it all and was hooked

Best Answer

Ummmm... The Sopranos... I only got into the last 2 seasons that it actually aired but I did my research to catch up on the show's characters and story line...<br />
I am ALL about creative endings and peoples' individual interpretations but to end with a gunman in the restaurant with the entire Sopranos family there, and then the screen just goes black.... uhh, what the hell!?!

Best Answer

The Soprano's. If you haven't seen it I can't even suggest you watch the whole show because the ending is THAT bad. Thank God I watched in on DVD over the course of 3 months. If I had watched it over the 5 years it was on TV and it ended the way it did I might have killed someone. I was watching the finale with a friend who hadn't seen any of the episodes. When it ended she started cracking up laughing - knowing I had been watching it for months and it was so lame. Ugh. I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

Best Answer

"Lost Souls" with Winona Ryder. I seen it in theaters and have never been more outraged. Stupid & anti-climactic. The Devil plans to embody a human, and just as some action was supposed to start.. The movie was over..!?! Are you f*cking kidding me!?! <br />
Also, I love the movie "Cast Away" But.. Why didn't he open the package with the wings on it!? I know it was so he had something to live for other than Helen Hunt. Dude, you're on a deserted island. There might have been something of use to you in there. And just as you think that we might see him open the package?? Movie is over.. roll credits... :'o(

Best Answer

I think the Alfred Hitchcock-directed movie "THE BIRDS" had a lousy ending.

Best Answer

The Questionator vs. Alien<br />
I thought she should have waited until after the wedding to bite its head off!

Best Answer

Definitely Twilight Saga! Worst books to be written and worst film with the lead actress who can't act. One look for all emotions. Terrible!

Best Answer

The move wrong turn 4. it's the worst ending ever. they go through all this trouble not to die and then at the end the 2 ladies escape but then while there riding the snow machine or whatever the hell it's called. they get their heads cut of by barb wire and then the ******* movie is over, worst ******* ending ever

Best Answer