Feminine hygiene products.

Best Answer

Just how does that come up to you?

Best Answer

You know when us guys are setting around shooting the bull someone always has to bring it up.

Best Answer

cage fighting....

Best Answer

Little less conversation, a little more action...

Best Answer

little less blood, a little more bandaids please

Best Answer

I know a good nurse...premonition much?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

sports- tho I can fake it- So long as you ca say "How 'bout those__________? and fill in the blank with any team off the back of the paper- some dude will wax on for 20 minutes and all you have to do in nod. You can even add the occasional- "But what about the _______ (opponant's) defense and seem versed. I get through every holiday that way- the only wife that seems "with it"-

Best Answer

Quantifying Complexity Theory-I don't ever have much to add when that topic comes up.

Best Answer

Previous sexual relationships. Sometimes when my husband and I get together with my Sister and Brother-in-law they sometimes discuss sexual relationships they had before marriage. I have never been with anyone but my husband and so I feel very left out with no point of reference, How is that for a strange answer?

Best Answer

Politics or sport.

Best Answer

What do I have planned.

Best Answer