An American Girl doll. I wanted Samantha because she had all those victorian clothes and had tea parties. But my parents never had the money :(

Best Answer

Real early 1960s. The **** Tracy wrist walkie talkie. They were advertising it heavy before Christmas, but never got them to the toy stores. Personal walkie talkies and citizen band radios were pretty new, and it would have been the coolest gift, but I got a pair of stupid "walkie talkies" with a fifty foot wire strung between them. What a rip off. :(

Best Answer

Tracy Island!!!

Best Answer

I'll never forget the day my parents took me to the toys store and there was only one "baby-born" doll, which happened to be unavailabe...it was only for exposition.

Best Answer

I wanted a minibike, but my parents wouldn't get one. Said it was too dangerous.

Best Answer

I wanted the thunder tank, from Thundercats.

Best Answer

I really wanted that Play-Doh hair shop.

Best Answer

A doll house.

Best Answer

my child hood was taken from me very young and i learned young not to ask for any thing<br />
after i left home at 12 had bought what i wanted wehn i wanted and the onthing i really wanted was my best friend to become my wife and she did at 13

Best Answer

Weapons of mass destruction.

Best Answer

a vibrator for Barby...

Best Answer