haha Me an automatic ....if I want to actually go anywhere..hey you:-)

Best Answer

Hey :)

Best Answer

I have manual 6 speed.... don't want to trade it for automatic

Best Answer

Stick-shift.

Best Answer

I learned on a stick. I tested on a stick. For 20 years my primary vehicles were stick, by choice.<br />
Then I got an automatic (which I still have) and now have a VW with DSG (direct shift gearbox) which lets me use auto (economy), auto (sport), or 6-speed manual shifting. With HP in abundance, it goes. :-) The only thing lacking is me messing about with my left foot. Kinda nice not to bother with in stop-and-go-traffic.

Best Answer

A car with a chauffeur. Don't care if it is stick shift, half automatic, tiptronic, of no transmission at all. The chauffeur takes care of that.

Best Answer

I'm old and have bad knees so I'll stick with the automatic. I can drive anything though. I learned to drive in a car with a 3-on the tree.

Best Answer

automatic, though i learned to drive in a manual... i just feel like a genuine danger to the universe when im driving a stick. :I

Best Answer