Madison Avenue chooses those ultra skinny, boyish looking women with flat chests, while Playboy features curvy, busty women with firm, rounded bottoms and womanly hips. Personally, I enjoy women who do not look like boys but rather look like women, full busted, with ample curves, nice bubble bottoms, and full womanly hips. Which type do you like?
outofbiz outofbiz 36-40, F 24 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Fashion

I don't judge the quality of a woman on her body shape, because that's just one aspect. I have few curves but I am very womanly in my conduct. I am straightforward and not manufactured to be a mastorbatory aide.

Best Answer

I already was convinced of your womanly-ness when I noticed you've got plenty of estrogen in your body. :-p
Calling thin women little boys or calling full women fat whales is for pathetic losers who don't respect women.

Best Answer

Lol Thank God men love "real women" with curves

Best Answer

I like the kind of woman who DOESN'T GET BODYSHAMED, so yeah... suck on that, and stuff. :-)

Best Answer

As I am a curvier woman, I prefer the Playboy image of women. In fact I auditioned for Playboy 2 1/2 years ago along with my daughter.

Best Answer

Wow, you must be quite the Mother-Daughter fantasy! Very nice indeed

Best Answer

Models should be "Real Women" with curves including ample boobs and butts. I want to see how a dress or suit looks on a real person because I am a "real woman" with curves and love beautiful clothes that are business appropriate yet show off my curves as well

Best Answer

Here, Here! And a double Here, Here on dresses and business suits on the female form! I love the way they look on you ladies... but then I'm a guy. Nice to find a lady who feels the same way. :)

Best Answer

A Madison Avenue woman that can challenge you intellectually as well as Screw your brains out.

Best Answer

Curves definitely! Thy always make grown men feel under-aged :)

Best Answer

I like both, it's the drama and all of the fighting bullshit I can't stand. That is all some women especially now a days want to do.

Best Answer

Well.... I'm not previous enough about these two competitors... But from your desc<x>ription, I would definitely choose Playboy!<br />
There's nothing more exciting than some really nice curves, great hips, bubbly bottoms and a very good bust!<br />
It's all about the curves ;-)

Best Answer

I prefer playboys with very ample nice plump lips to kiss. MMmm.

Best Answer

Yes, those pouting full lips, moist and so very kissable.

Best Answer

I prefer the woman next door.

Best Answer

And tell me, does she look like those starved boyish models? Or does she look like a real woman?

Best Answer

Oy yea, very reak Biz, And every one that I have had is a knock out with out their clothes one. And all of them are more than willing to take their clothes off. Some were very agressive. And some not so much, but had to be warmed up. Even in the nude I had to make the first move.

Best Answer

Like a real woman. Add me so you can see pix of my wife an another man's wife that I ****** while he watched.

Best Answer

I am definately a fan of the Playboy model look. I am a curvier girl with a "Playmate figure" I want to see clothes and how they might look on me not some 85lb waif.

Best Answer

Me too. I see those Madison Avenue women and I wonder who they are? They are not anyone I know. Not the cheerleader, soccer player, girl next door, none of the women that we grew up with. They are like some ad man's idea of some too skinny too tall creature and they do not appeal to me.

Best Answer

Yeah, I like women who look like women.

Best Answer

I don't exactly know what those starved, Madison Ave women look like but it not any woman I know or admire

Best Answer

why cant I enjoy them all... or is that being greedy

Best Answer

not sure of either.....just be yourself and natural...everyone is unique in their own way

Best Answer

Prefer a woman to fit whichever role she enjoys because confidence in how she looks is the most alluring trait. But I enjoy when a tatted hottie show up for dinner in a light sun dress and heals and enjoy that stunning business type that comes by late at night with a six pack of beer in short cut off jeans and one of my tshirts. Owned the look you in and you are the only thing I see.

Best Answer

give me a bbw or a full figured woman any dam time or day of the week :) they got more ***'s ,nicers **** sweeter lips & they lovee to show how good of a blow job they can do :)

Best Answer

I'm with you, my friend. Playboy, defiantly. <br />
And you'd make a stunning Playmate!!<br />
I'm not into guys or women who look like them, so the Madison Avenue look isn't my forte. However, having said that, one my several crushes as a teen, helping me through puberty and even to this day was (and still is) Joey Heatherton. Her signature boy/pixie hair cut that she sported for a good deal of her younger years, and version of that she's now gone back to, looked down right sexy on her. Very few women can wear that Heatherton cut and get away with it looking hot & sexy but she was one. Kim Farber, Playboy's Miss February 1967 being another. But other than that hair style on a few selected women... I draw the line there at the Madison Ave looking like boys. <br />
For whatever that's worth to you.

Best Answer

I would rather not have either! But a combination of both would be nice. But personality to me means everything. If I could find a nice mid-western girl with those physical qualitys would be great, but it's hard to beat a midwestern girl.

Best Answer

I'm still holding my opinion, Women who dress for business, in a suit, with very thin pant that show every curve and can feel every thing she has on underneith.

A nice semi sheer top of silk with a very open bra under just makes me want to expose her. Ya I know what I like.

Best Answer

Real women have hips! Definitley Playboy.

Best Answer