Or perhaps idolize?
HVVENEZIA HVVENEZIA 22-25, M 5 Answers Jun 28 in Movies & TV

Megamind

Best Answer

Opal Koboi from the Artemis Fowl series. I adore her. And one of the protagonists, Holly Short, is seriously one of my least favorite book characters ever. **** Holly.

Best Answer

LOL. My sister used to love those books.

Best Answer

Been a long time since I read them as a kid. But seriously, Holly was a total gung ho annoying ***** who treated her friends like **** and thought she was smart and cool and tough but really she was just a loser. To make matters worse, you could clearly tell she was the author's favorite character. Opal, while evil as hell, had a good sense of humor, was told to be deliciously gorgeous, was a super genius, and had a flair for wonderful vengeance.

Best Answer

That's why I love villains. They have much better personalities.

Best Answer

Agreed. And to use the same book, Artemis himself was an awesome character, and yet technically he was a villain, but he only targeted other villains. Same with Sly Cooper and the gang.

Best Answer

Deadpool. He was sort of in a movie.

Best Answer

Good enough for me.

Best Answer

How the hell is he a villain? He's a Marvel hero.

Best Answer

True, but I believe she was referring to the bastardized version from the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Best Answer

Megamind

Best Answer