AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 28 Answers Jul 22, 2012

When Mulan's father drops all the gifts she brings him after saving China so he could hug her... and say 'the greatest gift and honor... is having you for a daughter'

Best Answer

That's my favorite too - and also earlier in the movie when
he and Mulan are by the flowering tree and he says something about one of the buds being a late bloomer....which is also a reference to Mulan blooming late.

Best Answer

Oh yeah. I love that part too.

Best Answer

lion king.. when simba's dad dies.

Best Answer

bambi and lion king ^ ^

Best Answer

Two made me cry as a child. Bambi when his mother dies and Dumbo when he sees his mother in solitary, Wasn't she chained too? It was so awful, I couldn't watch it more than once so don't absolutely remember.

Best Answer

When Simba keeps saying "wake up" so his dad <br />
When Stitch is saying "This is my family, it is little and broken but still good"<br />
When Bambi's mum dies.<br />
Throughout The Fox and The Hound. My feels!<br />
When Flynn/Eugene dies in Tangled.

Best Answer

Little Mermaid

Best Answer

The one where Mickey Mouse is in court and the judge wants to know why he wants to divorce Minnie because he thinks Minnie is insane and he says he didn't say she was crazy, he said she was ******* Goofy.

Best Answer

Bambi. gets me everytime!

Best Answer

A lot of them ..... but the worst is when Bambi's Mommy gets shot ! :( :( I can't even watch that movie !

Best Answer

The scene in The Lion King when Mufasa dies. Just the day before Simba had asked "We'll always be together, right?"

Best Answer

Dumbo.. when his mother comforts him because all the other elephant mothers are making fun of his big ears , and when his mother is chained up and said to be a crazy elephant awww gets me every time.

Best Answer

In the Lion King, when Mufasa died. That made me burst into tears in the middle of my French class (we watched it in first period, French second period). My teacher thought conjugations were making me cry but nope. It was the movie I'd watched an hour ago.

Best Answer

Oooh! And in Beauty and the Beast, when the last petal drops off the rose! That one was sad too.

Best Answer

The Lion King... when Simba is walking up Pride Rock to take his place as King.

Best Answer

the part where Jesse gets left on the side of the road in Toy Story 2.

Best Answer

When Simba's father died in "The Lion King"

Best Answer

There's a few that make me cry sometimes but the one that does it every damn time is The Fox & the Hound when the lady is driving Todd to the wilderness to let him go and they play that sad music and sing that "Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end" song :'( Brings back memories of having to let bunnies I raised from near birth to full grown go.

Best Answer

Beauty and the Beast, when Beast finally admitted that he loved Belle, just moments after he let her go so she could help her father. It didn't make me cry, but it certainly did make me feel like I wasn't alone when he said that.

Best Answer

Bambi... all that good meat going to waste...

Best Answer

....I was thinking about sushi all through little mermaid :)

Best Answer

Thats just as disgusting

Best Answer

Hey, no sense of humour person is here...

Best Answer