Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young (Sorry, can't recall exact year, maybe '69 or '70)

Best Answer

Another Woodstock generation EPer!

Best Answer

You betcha!

Best Answer

Red Hot Chili Peppers 2011 SECC

Best Answer

Poison, 1989ish

Best Answer

The Beach Boys. They used to perform a 4th of July show in Washington DC and my mom would take me every year.

Best Answer

Jefferson Airplane 1968 at the New Orleans Opera house.

Best Answer

D'Oyly Carte Opera Company London just before they disappeared.

Best Answer

Elvis, but he's not a group...so I guess it'll be the Statler Brothers!

Best Answer

The Beetles in the late sixties.

Best Answer

ringo starr and the all starr band. 1990

Best Answer

America in 1971

Best Answer

James Brown circa 1968<br />
Most fun ever watching mothers mine included screaming their heads off

Best Answer

Motley Crue opening for Ozzy Ozbourne in 1984.

Best Answer

U2 1997

Best Answer

Dave Clark Five

Best Answer

I think it was Slade with Alex Harvey as warm up group. Slade were a group from my area. So it was also a special concert for them because they were in their own area. It must have been in the early 70's I think Skweez me pleez me was their latest record at the time.

Best Answer

Small theatre: Willie Nelson/Merle haggard/Waylon Jennings followed by Johnny cash, Eddie rabbitt and many more ad I lived in Branson Missouri for four years, also met them all and got autographs.<br />
Arena bad company/Ted nugent

Best Answer

Paul McCartny and Wings in Chicago around 1974

Best Answer

Van Halen, by accident. While they were unpopular enough to play a free show behind the midway at the state fair where I had intended to go to be sneaky and toke up.

Best Answer

Ten Years After, Southampton, 1970.

Best Answer

I always wanted to see them live! I missed a chance to see Alvin Lee in the 90's.

Best Answer

I will, thanks

Best Answer

Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs in the early 60's. I saw Santana, probably about the time you did.

Best Answer

Cool! Yeah, it was right after the Woodstock album came out. They were one hot band!

Best Answer

As I thought about it more, it was Santana in Louisville, KY in the summer of '71.

Best Answer