crazy glued teachers desk drawers shut, the teacher was pissed and tried to suspend us all, i ended up buying everyone big macs for lunch, worth every pennie..

Best Answer

Hahaha that is too funny :)

Best Answer

I wasn't part of it, but a teacher at our school drove a VERY small sports car and the football pla<x>yers would pick it up and move it so he always had to look for his car at the end of the workday. I doubt he thought it was very funny.

Best Answer

Hahah would have loved to see the look on his face...lol :)

Best Answer

did this too with dork in metal shop, had (ok i'm old) honda cvcc and put it in the bed of the auto shop teacher's truck, he cried, felt bad after wards cuz it was my idea, i got over it quick.

Best Answer

I taped everything down to my teachers desk in high school.... it achieved the desired results...lol... the class was rolling in laughter...

Best Answer

That would have been something to see hahaha :)

Best Answer

I'm laughing now...just remembering it... lol.. he was getting frustrated...

Best Answer

Lol :)

Best Answer

I made up an imaginary student in typing class. I would take test for them and also signed the roll call sheet. To my dismay, my imaginary student made a better grade than I did ( as is evident by my typing.) That's what I get for being a smart@$$

Best Answer

I broke the water-pump at school so we had no water. No water at school = school closes til it's fixed :)

Best Answer

wasnt really a prank more like vandalism ..i ripped down the roof of the bathroom on the last day of school..

Best Answer

Wow...you are naughty!

Best Answer