Well, if I follow my heart, my mind will drive me crazy with its abnormal ability to over-think & over analyze things. If I follow my head, my heart will break itself into pieces. They've tried to kill each others many times.

Best Answer

My mind, always. My heart might lead me astray if not tempered by rational thought.

Best Answer

It use to be my heart but now it's my mind. If you are trusting of people then by all means follow your heart. I have just met alot of bad people so I have to be more cautious.

Best Answer

My heart. I'm a very emotional and impulsive person.

Best Answer

i have always a conflict between the two in my private life especially with people who are new to me. For ex. tomorrow evening my new , 1 month bf is coming back from his 3 week visit to his family. I was wondering if i should go meet him and i am still having doubts. If i listen to reason, i would not go because i want to seem inaccessible. If i follow my heart, i would go. For instance it is 0:0 and at some point i will have to take a decision. but which...?

Best Answer

The Mind, he never fails, he has something the Heart doesn't, intelligence, witt and an instinct, people who go with the heart fail

Best Answer

My heart its more exciting!

Best Answer