8tiesbaby 8tiesbaby 26-30, F 19 Answers Jan 10, 2011

Why should a zodiac sign have any bearing on my relationshp, it is not the sign that a person is it is the individual as a person, a whole who has bearing on a relationship my sign or anothers zodiac sign does not determine how good or bad my relationship is going to be with them we either get along or not.

Best Answer

True but this is just for fun. Some people believe it does and this question was for them.

Best Answer

The one that judged me by my zodiac sign.

Best Answer

I am a Pisces and I generally get along with everyone but my ex was a Gemini and it was horrible...

Cancer seems to be a good fit for me... :)

In Chinese astrology I am a horse and my ex (the Gemini) was a rat... I read that a horse gets along well with horses, tigers and dogs but NEVER a rat! I believe it!

My Cancer man is a tiger and I am very happy to be with him...

Best Answer

I"m pisces

he's gemini

it was horrible. he abandoned me while i was pregnant with his child, for his fiance mind you, and he's still not much of a father (definitely not a dad) six years later.

the best you ask?

i heard taurus is perfect, and i met a couple, but they can't get over their stubborn ways to try out something new.

i've been with a scorpio, a libra, cancer and a couple others.

Best Answer

Scoprion too... just about as bull headed as a Taurus

Best Answer

Soley based on a pattern, I'd have to say Cancer and Aquarius ...

Best Answer

I'm an Aries and he was an Aquarius and it was the worst relationship ever. Not because he was Aquarius, just because he was an *******.

Best Answer

I can honestly, truthfully say i can get along with most "zodiac signs" :-)

Best Answer

worst? i've only known one, she's a beautiful greeneyed german/irish woman, as for me i'm an old onelegged indian with turd brown eyes, and we are both aquarians, born only 12 days apart, hmmm....go figure, i don't base my love on what charts tell us, i base my love on what my heart tells me.

Best Answer

Pisces. But that was my first and only relationship for now so...

Best Answer

Scorpio... Funny because I'm also a scorpio. ^_^

Best Answer

Scorpio for me. Their jealousy and control were over bearing.

Best Answer

Scorpio. I don't know if it was just because I was a Pisces or just because he was an idiot.

Best Answer