I heard this from somewhere but I'm not sure where. Most people would say the real thing because basically its real. It's the original I guess. But then I heard from another that the fake is more important because in its attempt to be real, it becomes more real than the real thing. I would just like to hear your thoughts on this.
ssvpro8 ssvpro8 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Hobbies

I like them both............. one gives me the BIG "O" and closeness while the other one give me the "O" when ever I want it and I can go about my business, or back to sleep.

Best Answer

lol I've never looked at it like that before but you're right.

Best Answer

Step back and look from this angle. 'Does it serve your purpose the way you wanted' ?

Best Answer

There is always a fake real thing, but never a real fake thing. Interesting no?

Best Answer

How do you know if it is a real fake or just a fake fake?

Best Answer

Ummm... lets just assume that the fake is like the real thing but not as superior.... If that makes since

Best Answer

The real thing can't even make it real.......so I settle on the fake thing that can make it so real. Make sense?

Best Answer

What are we talking about?

Best Answer

if its cheaper, the fake

Best Answer

Fake is overrated

Best Answer

I've never had anything real for comparison

Best Answer