when you are getting to know someone, there will be things that might pop up in your mind as "Red Flag"... maybe some of these things wont be deal breakers, but it is important to keep note of them. As long as it isnt a serious red flag (abuse, etc), give it time & see if you feel differently (a month or 2 of dating) but dont waste your time with someone who you can not feel happy with, comfortable around & stable with.

Best Answer

I usually lie to myself and pretend the flags are green instead of red.

Best Answer

Red flags are called as such for a reason. They are warning signs. In life we need to take heed to these warning signs and act on them.<br />
It will be foolish to ignore them.<br />
Proceed with caution and take preventative action.<br />
If in doubt do not go there.

Best Answer

I don't bother dating any more. I've been used too many times.

Best Answer

U take the chance that maybe things will be different or change. Otherwise u might be giving up whom coulda been Ur soul mate.

Best Answer

with my history, when theirs one red flag, theirs plenty more. you would know if something feels right deep down inside.

Best Answer

Guess it depends o the person and circumstances. I just trust to easily I guess. Always thinking there is good.

Best Answer

I trust then pray I didn't make the wrong choice

Best Answer

When people try to show you who they are, believe them

Best Answer

lady i am the red flag, if you find yourself in a relationship with me considered yourself totally ******

Best Answer

A lot of red flags is not a good thing. Proceed with caution, and keep your options open.

Best Answer

Why wait for more than... two red flags? I'm not in it for the entertainment.

Best Answer

you know you like drama, you can tell by your avatar.

Best Answer

i get stupid when i love someone and i ignored all the stuff that should have clued me.

Best Answer