It happened to me once., I called the manager told him abt it.He smiled and said just finish your dinner sir..nothing to worry abt it.u are our regular customer.u can pay tomorrow. I after finishing dinner went home, came back immediately and paid...
youngmoon youngmoon 31-35, M 9 Answers Jun 25, 2012

two times before ive gone to 7-11 didn't have enough money to pay, the person let me go and said it was all right and not to worry about it.

Best Answer

that was very nice of him..:)

Best Answer

That's never happened to me, but I have gotten to the checkout in a grocery store and discovered my purse had been stolen from my shopping cart. Totally different, because the food hasn't yet been consumed. Still embarrassing.

Best Answer

ohhh....
it happened to me also once wallet missing, but i paid by cheque.

Best Answer

I had nothing. They snatched my whole purse. Didn't even have my bus pass, or my house keys or the pictures of my grandkids. Gone all gone. Now I only buy purses with straps long enough to wear over my head and shoulder. I never put it down when I am out of my own home.

Best Answer

That's OK, because I work there and it will come out of my paycheck.

Best Answer

u r lucky..:)

Best Answer

I wish I did, but not working at the moment.

Best Answer

This happened to me.. I asked for the manager, apologized and explained the situation. Left my car keys as an honourary and caught a taxi home, got a wad from the petty cash jar and went back to the restaurant. 10 minutes later, no more problems except a few teasing jokes the next time we visited :)

Best Answer

thats very well handled by u.

Best Answer

If there's one thing I've learnt in life it's that if you admit your mistakes at the first opportunity things generally go sweeter for you.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I had that happen filling up my car with fuel. They said I needed to leave a credit card and my license with them. I told them that was completely unnecessary, and they have no right to ask for those things, here is my number plate, name and address, I will bring it back.

It's only against the law if you have no intention of paying. The police wouldn't be interested if you have demonstrated you are committed to pay.

Best Answer

u r right

Best Answer

First finished my snacks, completely.

Then informed the person at cash counter that I did not bring the wallet.

Best Answer

but u paid later

Best Answer

Surely, I enjoyed the snacks!

Best Answer

cool..:)

Best Answer