two times before ive gone to 7-11 didn't have enough money to pay, the person let me go and said it was all right and not to worry about it.

Best Answer

that was very nice of him..:)

Best Answer

That's never happened to me, but I have gotten to the checkout in a grocery store and discovered my purse had been stolen from my shopping cart. Totally different, because the food hasn't yet been consumed. Still embarrassing.

Best Answer

ohhh....
it happened to me also once wallet missing, but i paid by cheque.

Best Answer

I had nothing. They snatched my whole purse. Didn't even have my bus pass, or my house keys or the pictures of my grandkids. Gone all gone. Now I only buy purses with straps long enough to wear over my head and shoulder. I never put it down when I am out of my own home.

Best Answer

I had that happen filling up my car with fuel. They said I needed to leave a credit card and my license with them. I told them that was completely unnecessary, and they have no right to ask for those things, here is my number plate, name and address, I will bring it back. <br />
It's only against the law if you have no intention of paying. The police wouldn't be interested if you have demonstrated you are committed to pay.

Best Answer

u r right

Best Answer

First finished my snacks, completely.<br />
Then informed the person at cash counter that I did not bring the wallet.

Best Answer

but u paid later

Best Answer

Surely, I enjoyed the snacks!

Best Answer

cool..:)

Best Answer