The 1st person WAS a stoner who knocked raw meat into the fire by mistake and shrugged and ate it like Otto the Simpsons bus driver ate the radioactive rod Homer dropped. The original stoner didn't get cancer as a result, though.<br />
And no baking diversions - you said "the first person to cook something" - baking brownies came 2nd. Dammit...I think I burnt mine...oh well, I'll eat them anyway. LOL

Best Answer

Oh bugger my mammoth steak landed in the brighty burny

Best Answer

I see a woman thinking- FKKK, I just know this is a FKKKn mistake- I'm gonna get stick doing this $#!t for all of millenium

Best Answer

and getting stuck washing all these dishes!

Best Answer

...and doesn't the list just go on and on Sista'?!

Best Answer

Yes, but the list is easier when you're single :)

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- I'd write more, but this floor ain't gonna wash itself and these kids ain't getting off to school alone

Best Answer

The first ever cooked thing was just an accident. A piece of meat fell onto the fire, a caveman tasted it, it tasted really good... thus we have ovens! Voila!

Best Answer

Okay, but what about the first person to make carrot cake. Raisins, nuts, eggs, flour, and carrots?

Best Answer

Well... that happened a long time later when humans became more adventurous &amp; far more advanced...

Best Answer

HiHo honhitler

Best Answer