madhuraa madhuraa 31-35, T 10 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Women's Health

Well, one is because their mom is XX and so they would have to somehow inherit a YY from their dad (an abnormality in the ***** can cause it to have yy) without inheriting any X from their mother. <br />
However, every human needs an X to start out because the Y chromosome has very few genes compared to the X. Humans can have only an X but no human has only had a Y. This means that there's probably vital information on the X in terms of development (it's been years since I've looked at anything on the topic).<br />
Edit: Oooook. The filters are ridiculous. I can''t say *****? I guess the word that is blocked out is "a guy's little swimmers." Thanks EP for taking away an actual name of a normal part of the human body. It makes us seem so mature calling ***** a guy's little swimmers.

Best Answer

I gues its because God took a rib from Adam who was xy and to make a woman only needs xx?? as we dont have a penus?

Best Answer

Thanks for the logic behind your answer friend!

Best Answer

Men and women are counter-parts of each other so they should have a chromosome in common (i think)

Best Answer

Cos they are not as seXXYY

Best Answer

sooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny my friend...thanQQQQQQQQ!

Best Answer

the origin of y chromosomes i dont know but they have to be present in males.. on chrmosome is transfered from male and from female.. so i baby is male it is xy and if female its xx and if transgender its xxy.. its is called klingfilder syndrome( dont know if spelling is correct) x chromosome was found by a scientist named henking and named it x body!! r u really bisexual??

Best Answer