If you wrote about those stuffs in ep, pls post the links!!..
Riemann Riemann 18-21, M 8 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

I used to pump gas at gas station in the 70's. I saw a lot of strange things...but nothing paranormal

Best Answer

Share some!..

Best Answer

Yes. I was working the night shift at the Homeless Shelter in the office. Everyone was asleep, so I had nothing to do except man the phone. That night I decided to draw a picture of an angel for one of the residents. She was having such a tough time, I was sure she needed an angel to watch over her.<br />
I drew one of the best pictures I had ever drawn before. I sat there admiring it, thinking that it was almost museum quality. Then I decided to say a little prayer over it. I asked the angel in the picture to watch over the lady in question and take care of her.<br />
JUST at that moment, the computer in the room BLEW with a loud popping sound and the lights in the room dimmed and then came back on. I freaked out. I looked at the spot directly in front of the computer, across the room, and it seemed to me that the air there was slightly disturbed, as though there was a heat shimmer.<br />
I felt a moment of sheer superstition. My mind said..."No". Then it said, "Well....it could be...and what if it is?" So I said another little prayer....and just asked that my lady friend be watched over and taken care of.<br />
And maybe that seems silly...to pray after a computer pops...but it was just pretty darned freaky that it happened just when it did. We all have our moments.

Best Answer

Yes--while working a an assisted living home, I was leaving for home--clocking out and talking to a few people--we were talking about the man whose wake was that night. He used to go through and turn lights off. Every night--eight o'clock. As we were talking the big chandelier above our heads turned off--the switch (the only switch to it) was about four feet from us. Nobody was near it. It was eight o'clock.

Best Answer

Yah,I dreamed hammering with my hammer but there was no nails and I was hummering my fingers in a dream remember,and when I woke up my fingers were finished by then

Best Answer

I can see better when the lights are off!

Best Answer