ponduck ponduck 26-30, F 24 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

-_- No. You shouldn't be in a damn relationship if you're just going to think and fantasise about someone else.

Best Answer

Not even for a second.

Best Answer

Yes, I have had to.. although I wouldn't call it a relationship. I would call it getting through a rough time.

Best Answer

Sure but that someone else was someone totally inaccessible, i never had fantasies about someone close to me. if youre gonna have a fantasy its harmless as long as you dont depict someone you can actually touch.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

In bed? Only if she's not active.

Best Answer

No I have been married for 32 years

Best Answer

Yes.... Brad Pitt

Best Answer

lol.. and you are female.. ok.. well go girl

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

All the time. With my ex ex girlfriend, I thought of her younger sister all the time. My current girlfriend, I think of one of her nieces all of the time. Usually though, I think about random things like if the tire pressure is right. Or, if I need to reconfigure my drumset. You know, weird ****.

Best Answer

You're quite the catch.

Best Answer

You're being facetious, right? Because, I totally suck.

Best Answer

Yes, anyone that doesn't just lay there like a blow up doll.

Best Answer

Yep, it was the dog, got under the sheets with us everytime. Just booted him out and he sat there and watched. Creepy!

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

No but I have painted my ceiling many many times

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

oh yes. Doesn't everybody sometimes?

Best Answer

Still do.

Best Answer