Obama is a chrononaut now? So the whole false "he wasn't born in the country" scare wasn't going far enough so now he wasn't even born in our time? Is this a theory or a story or something?

Best Answer

something

Best Answer

ain't we got fun!?

Best Answer

This is an interesting story. Please do a post :D <br />
We ought to do a petition on the White House website about this... but they never really follow through with any of them.

Best Answer

I don't believe very much the government says. I can't imagine the secrets they must be keeping.

Best Answer

We have alot, but teleportation isn't even close.

Best Answer

Two former participants in the CIA’s Mars visitation program of the early 1980’s have confirmed that U.S. President Barack H. Obama was enrolled in their Mars training class in 1980 and was among the young Americans from the program who they later encountered on the Martian surface after reaching Mars via “jump room.”

Best Answer

I would love to look into this!!!! Interesting.

Best Answer

tomorrow's people.

Best Answer

It was during a three week training course for these missions in 1980 that Basiago and Stillings say they first met President Obama — then trading under the name Barry Soetoro.

Best Answer