Iran

Best Answer

Good.by the way.I am Iranan persian.but you are right.our government is trying to do so.but we are trying to destroy them.

Best Answer

and if this site was not filtered in Iran there would be thousands of people here to answer . . .

Best Answer

It is very sad, its not the people it is the government

Best Answer

That's always a good start !!

Best Answer

don't know for sure but I believe its the United States hope I'am wrong.its this new world order.I believe the free masons where infeltrated by thugs that has the president and last persidents brain washed into thinking this is a good thing.beleive president Kennidy was killed because he knew to much

Best Answer

Iran

Best Answer

Any of the usual middle east lot I imagine. None of them seem to be able to get on for more than a week anyway !!

Best Answer

the americans...everytime theres a skirmish they always go in heavy handed destroy the place then they pay to help build it again....strange

Best Answer

yeah.but don't say Americans pls.My best friends are American.pls say A,erica government.

Best Answer

I think it actually started when Iraq invaded Kuwait, but didn't git going good until recently with the rise of SISI.

Best Answer