Seriously101 Seriously101 41-45, F 21 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

I loath Walmart. The staff are rude, the clothes are shoddy looking and the other shoppers are scrungy looking

Best Answer

I have not been there but I have only heard bad things.

Best Answer

There's no need to go there..Just go to Target for your cleaning supplies..

Best Answer

I hate Walmart. I hate it so much! But every time I need groceries, that's where I find myself. Angrily waiting behind an obese person on a scooter so I can pick out my food. It sucks to be too poor to be able to shop anywhere else.

Best Answer

There's usually a kid riding a bike around the store (the parents are nowhere in sight) and if you're lucky you'll see people fighting (throwing punches) and of course the scooter thing.. It's ridiculous..I never go there...ever

Best Answer

The only reason I ever went there was because my friend like to get stuff from there, and I had the car.

Best Answer

I love Wal-mart lol!

Best Answer

Yea!!

Best Answer

You do too? :D

Best Answer

I only go there because my bank opened a branch there.

Best Answer

Oooo, me, me, me! I hate Walmart. There are companies with even worse corporate welfare and exploitation, but I shudder to even think of them.

Best Answer

I really don't have a choice. Its either Wal-Mart or Albertsons. <br />
The majority of business are on east side in my town.<br />
I'm just trying to save dollar.

Best Answer

I can say that I dislike Walmart so much that I could bring my feeling as close as possible to hating them. I wouldn't say hate though. They do fill a demand and for that I must commend them. However, I dislike them completely for their lack of awesomeness. Also, one time I was trying to return an item at Walmart several years ago and even though I had the receipt for the defective item that I bought the day before, they refused to return it. Security ended up escorting me out and pushing me through their doors. It was very dramatic. I enjoyed it! xD

Best Answer

Well. They honor discounts and coupons from all stores, if you're a coupon clipper you can make out pretty good shopping at Walmart. I guess there are ethical reasons not to shop there though. Saving money just happens to outweigh that right now.

Best Answer

It`s Asda here, yep hate them !

Best Answer

The small town 'mom and pop' shop keepers who are run out of business.

Best Answer

*Brofist

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

I hven't been there in a long time

Best Answer

I the customers more than I hate the franchise

Best Answer