ocean89 ocean89 22-25, F 7 Answers May 3, 2011

Idiots, and the gullible.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

I've been to a few psychics and some of them were actually pretty accurate.....surprisingly the best ones I've been to were the free ones at school events. For example, in 12th grade when I was absolutely sure I was going to be a teacher I went to a psychic at the senior activities week. She told me that she saw me in the medical field and I was very upset and told her no I'm going to be a teacher and she said no you are not you will be working in the medical field. Well my second year of college I switched my major from teaching to business for various reasons and have worked as a Unit Secretary in the local hospital........Another example is in college I went to a student activities thing my freshman year and she told me my future man was currently at my school so I thought I'd be him in the next 4 years.....nope met nobody and thought she was a liar......just about a month ago I met a guy on plentyoffish.com and turns out he was at RIC the same time I was and we graduated the same year. Nothing serious yet but we're still talking. Anyways my point is don't completely shrug them off some of them really know what they are talking about.

Best Answer

Psychics and things like that probably believe in psychics and things like that.

Best Answer