Her answer that she didn't have time to rehearse was perfectly acceptable, and that the day wasn't about her. Does anyone else think it's a bit ridiculous that society is crucifying her when there's other issues that are more important?
WalkToPerdition WalkToPerdition 18-21, F 21 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Hobbies

On a scale of 1 to 10 I don't give a flying ****

Best Answer

ahhhahaha

Best Answer

Performers should perform and not deceive. Anyone can lip sync, even if they have no singing talent. If she's going to do that she may as well get other people to sing on her records as well so she doesn't have to do that either.

Best Answer

I think she should have sang the song and it was disrespectful to cheat and kinda shady. dishonest.

Best Answer

i always knew she was a phoney. i'll never buy another one of her records.

Best Answer

I thought most her shows are lip synced. I think many pop stars lip synce at their concerts all the time

Best Answer

I would push it even further... who cares about the national anthem?

Best Answer

At first i was shocked.Then i realized that was the last situation to which you would want to wake up with a sore throat or freeze up. So OK with me.

Best Answer

I'm not worried about it.

Best Answer

That makes me feel soooooo much better knowing that I can care less about Shania Twin doing the same thing for the Grey Cup and her guitar players stringing with their gloves on....

Best Answer

Not even slightly. Happens all the time.

Best Answer