I had 6 big brothers and 2 big sisters to look after me when i was a child. We live near the sea and schooling,fishing,swimming,crabing,climbing mango trees were some of the activities i do when i was a kid.. Its like living in a village where everybody knows everyone. My father was a pilot for a fishing boat and yes.. lots and lots of seafood for us.. If i can turn the clock around i would do just this.. cheers from Singapore..

Best Answer

I'd say that mine was really good. We took family camping trips and my mom was a stay-at-home mother raising us 3 kids. My dad traded in the family car for a new one about every three or four years and life was good. I really didn't know how good I had it until I could look back as an adult.

Best Answer

that sounds really nice :) im a stay at home mom. i think its the best thing for kids unless u HAVE to get a job.

Best Answer

I STILL AM...

Best Answer

I did have a very nice childhood, it was wonderful in fact. I had both my parents who loved us and loved each other and we always did things as a family. We didn't have much money but we always made due and had fun with each other until my Dad died when I was 15 that is. After that not so much.

Best Answer

I had a very nice childhood. I grew up with two older brothers tho. But the one left early and the other didnt bother me too much, was more like my best friend then anything. I was very antisocial child tho. But my parents paid lots of attention to me, got me lots of stuff even tho we were quite poor and I was quite happy as a child.

Best Answer

Guilty. Now my kids...they are going to have a different story. :)

Best Answer

All in all not bad, helped that I have a large extended family so loads of cousins growing up.

Best Answer

I'd say mine was pretty good.

Best Answer

im glad :)

Best Answer