the merchants....

Best Answer

Who mentioned the 'C' word? "Off with their head!"

Best Answer

actually I don't like it at all... it's probably the time of the year where people act the worst... totally selfish... they donate not to help somone but only so THEY can feel better about them self. and so many just think about material things they'll get...

Best Answer

I love Christmas! Not keen on the shopping though- I like to make homemade gifts. But the lights, the trees, the colors, songs, the baked goods, the cheer... love it all.

Best Answer

Love all of it except christmas pudding, horrid evil stuff D=

Best Answer

me! i love seeing the happy and christmassy mall decors and the christmas songs :) I also like thinking about what presents my loved ones would be happy to get for christmas. if only i have much money to spend, it would be a lot more of a joy to shop for christmas!

Best Answer

I do. I enjoy decorating, singing Christmas carols, having friends over, shopping and wrapping presents. I love it that people are more interested in the story of the Bible and people are filled with hope. I try to make the holiday special for my family and friends.

Best Answer

I like the holidays, I celebrate the entire month, not Christmas.

Best Answer

Humbug.

Best Answer