I don't think she should be anywhere near a child or anything made for children. My reason.....let's start with her name. Nicki Minaj as in "Menage a Trois", second her *** "hey kids look at her butt let's all get butt injections so we can look like a reindeer", third "isn't her lyrics always talking about how she is better than someone else"................
babypowdernow babypowdernow 26-30, F 5 Answers Jul 24, 2012

I like Nicki Minaj. Her music is empowering. It is a bit risque for children genre areas, but I assume she's just being used for her colorful and bright persona and not actually performing her albums. She seems like a smart woman.

Best Answer

Empowering.....??

Best Answer

Yup. I listened to her album on repeat while walking up a steep hill in the rain one day. It was about a 5 mile walk to where I was going, and it got me through it feeling great and confident. So, empowering. :)

Best Answer

Does anyone else notice how undress these stars are lately. I mean, she sings about the most grostique of things. What. The. Hell? If I had children, they definitely wouldn't be aloud to actually listen to some of the things she says. Isn't she in her twenties? Why is she so focused on children? I say no. She's too inappropriate Anyone else thinks so? Or am I the only one to notice?

Best Answer

Everybody has faults. I'm sure some of your favorite Comedians, Singers, Actors, are not saints like you may believe. Her role in Ice Age obviously will not have her encouraging the explicit language and images she usually uses. She's there to just do her role as an actress, which is what she actually went to school for. As far as the butt injections. I'd like to know a singer, actress, etc who doesn't have a fake body part.

Best Answer

WHY is it never mentioned that she has a role in Ice Age 4. I saw that with my kid and I was floored to find out her and Drake are in it.

Best Answer

I think she totally ruined Drake's songs. It was talking about how the girl went to college and is doing good or something and she comes in talking about the cars and how good her sex is and all that nonsense.

Best Answer

I think she totally destroyed what could have been a positive song. Drake was talking about how the girl went to college and all the good stuff she had going on and she stepped in talking about cars or something and about how good her sex is.

Best Answer